Skip to main content
Topic: i'm a daddy! (Read 4380 times) previous topic - next topic

i'm a daddy!

Reply #30
Congrats Dad !!!!!!
Never drive faster than your guardian angel can fly.
:birdsmily: :birdsmily: :birdsmily::birdsmily: 
  [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
:birdsmily: :birdsmily: :birdsmily::birdsmily:
1983 base model,1969 302 (originally a v6),upraded c5,currently 30,441 original miles.

i'm a daddy!

Reply #31
dont do this to your kid!!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=x_t9VCKLXmI
Lmao this is soooo funny
RIP 1988 and 1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)
R.I.P Kayleigh Raposa 12/18/90 - 2/24/07

i'm a daddy!

Reply #32
Congrats on the addition to the family. Hope all goes well in the future. And raise him up right!
1987 Cougar XR7 5.0 SOLD
1992 Ranger 4.0
2018 Hyundai Elantra
2019 Ram Rebel

i'm a daddy!

Reply #33
My goodness , what a healthy looking boy you got there.  Wife says he's adorable, i think hes already screaming for his first car:D

Congrads man,, enjoy your time as a dad.  Your days of doing anything by yourself are numbered:D , so enjoy your new shadow.

i'm a daddy!

Reply #34
and,,,,,,,,,,,,

[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="6"]HAPPY BIRTHDAY[/SIZE][/COLOR]

i'm a daddy!

Reply #36
Congrats!

I have 3 |(now 18, 15, 15) and they just get better the older they get.  But now of them help me at all in the shop.  I'm just waiting for them to have something wrong with their car and I can say "take it to the shop, pay $75 an hour".  At least when they are a bit older and it's not my car.

[SIZE="7"]Stay together and raise them right.[/SIZE]

I'm glad I'm past that point.  Really enjoyed them when they were young but I don't want to do it again.

TED (married 25 years next year and never regretted it)

i'm a daddy!

Reply #37
thank you guys so much!  i really appreciate all of the good tidings and words of wisdom.  i'll definitely take all of them to heart.  i'm sure i'll make lots of mistakes, but i'll learn as i go.  i'm going to try my edest to be the best father and role model that i can. 

don't be too upset if i post random pictures of him every once in a while... i like to share.
91 ranger 2.3 turbo - nowhere near stock
87 thunderbird turbocoupe
06 pontiac g6 gt
:birdsmily:

i'm a daddy!

Reply #38
Welcome to the club. :cheers: Your life is about to start making a lot more sense. Our second will be here in six weeks! If the new baby is only half as perfect as Coira, we're laughing.

Congratulations to the lot of you. :)

i'm a daddy!

Reply #39
A diaper changing tip. Get that thing back in the holster fast or you may get shot in the face.

i'm a daddy!

Reply #40
Quote from: Slinky;178564
A diaper changing tip. Get that thing back in the holster fast or you may get shot in the face.

he's almost got us once. lol.
91 ranger 2.3 turbo - nowhere near stock
87 thunderbird turbocoupe
06 pontiac g6 gt
:birdsmily:

i'm a daddy!

Reply #41
Quote from: daboss351;178161
dont do this to your kid!!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=x_t9VCKLXmI
Lmao this is soooo funny

My daughter at about 3-4 years old one day was mad as hell at me… when I asked her why she with something to the effect of  “I heard you beating up mommy and making her scream last night in the bedroom and I didn’t like it… your MEAN!” took me a minute to figure out WTF was going on last night?

Went right into the other room and told her mother “You need to talk to your daughter; I’ll let her believe I was beating on you before I’M going to tell her what we were doing!!” This is your job; YOU were the one screaming!
:birdsmily:   Objects In Mirror Appear to be Loosing  :birdsmily:

i'm a daddy!

Reply #42
I think you are bragging Jim.

Here's one for you.

A man was taking a leak at a friend’s house and after he was finished he turned around and notices that his friend’s daughter was starring at him.

Embarrass he ask her if she saw anything?

The little girl looked at him and said she had and that “my daddy has two of those”

Your daddy has two of them?

Yes, one that he goes to the bathroom with like you did.

And one that he brushes mommy’s teeth with.