Skip to main content
Topic: My Aerobird GT-Car got wreck lady pulled out in front of me. (Read 28151 times) previous topic - next topic

My Aerobird GT-Car got wreck lady pulled out in front of me.

Reply #180
here's one  in other colors:  Maybe photoshop the colors to the ones ya want.
1987 TC

Reply #181
i got no photoshop skills i want to add some caddy preal or something crazy to it if i get any money for my back and neck and feet.

Feet hurt night of wreck

Hands hurt next day and left side of my neck

have 2 major back probelms shifted my back a little bit

my left leg hurts right leg is basically normal

EVERYONE think 2 Tone also can add powder preal any color 2 both colors or just 1 summit your idea ASAP.

PS if paint job idea is posted please put 1 to 3 wheel ideas under each paint job.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://www.cardomain.com/id/Carpimp1987
1987 T-Bird AEROBIRD-GT had many many mods but is now totaled and is the car that made me want to start customizing everything all over again.
1988 T-Bird 5.0 HO DD/Sleeper/next project car :birdsmily:
1988 Cougar XR7 5.0 HO Vortech Supercharged being bulit right now :cougarsmily:

Reply #182
BUMP paint job ideas come post cougar owners.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

1987 T-Bird AEROBIRD-GT had many many mods but is now totaled and is the car that made me want to start customizing everything all over again.

Reply #184
now if i can make a 3 color car look good its not like this will be that hard to do.

It was debateable as to whether or not the old paint job was good.  I for one was not a fan of the way the hood and headerpanel/roof designs clashed.
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Reply #185
well 3 last time was to much for most of you so this time 2 colors will work. Honestly its between 2 to 4 colors and i don't have a design or know which colors yet.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #186
Quote from: V8Demon;209271
It was debateable as to whether or not the old paint job was good.  I for one was not a fan of the way the hood and headerpanel/roof designs clashed.

X2....

2-4 coulours???
:wtf: :slap: :crazy: :disappoin :nutkick: :screwy: :raspberry :nkhk: :dunce: :brick: :punchballs:

now the tbird at the top of this page in post #181 is nice..  but I can already imagine the 3-4coulour scheme with you....

Reply #187
if i get free extra paint the engine bay could be any color i could careless at the cost of free as long as it accents the ford blue.

Its just a 2 tone idea i will do and maybe add a little preal in it.

1. Green and Sliver

2. red and sliver

3. blue and sliver

4. gold and sliver

5.black and white

6. blue and yellow

7.yellow and black

8. white and red

9. green and black

10. 3 tone sliver/grey
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #188
Dude STOP even asking people's opinions here. No on'es gonna go along with it because its a little off the beaten path. Okay maybe A LOT off the beaten path lol.

If it makes YOU happy, DO IT. If your thundercat had freewill, might it whoop your ass? Maybe :D. But I think not. They're reasonable beings, and they just want to be given what they need. Paint her how you like her, keep her up nice, and hope no more impatient idiots decide they can't wait another couple seconds in the turn lane.
1987 20th Anniversary Cougar, 302 "5.0" GT-40 heads (F3ZE '93 Cobra) and TMoss Ported H.O. intake, H.O. camshaft
2.5" Duals, no cats, Flowmaster 40s, Richmond 3.73s w/ Trac-Lok, maxed out Baumann shift kit, 3000 RPM Dirty Dog non-lock TC
Aside from the Mustang crinkle headers, still looks like it's only 150 HP...
1988 Black XR7 Trick Flow top end, Tremec 3550
1988 Black XR7 Procharger P600B intercooled, Edelbrock Performer non-RPM heads, GT40 intake AOD, 13 PSI @5000 RPM. 93 octane

Reply #189
Quote from: ZondaC12;209336
Dude STOP even asking people's opinions here. No on'es gonna go along with it because its a little off the beaten path. Okay maybe A LOT off the beaten path lol.

If it makes YOU happy, DO IT. If your thundercat had freewill, might it whoop your ass? Maybe :D. But I think not. They're reasonable beings, and they just want to be given what they need. Paint her how you like her, keep her up nice, and hope no more impatient idiots decide they can't wait another couple seconds in the turn lane.

Spoken like someone who did whatever he wanted with a can of black spray paint.

Carpimp - sounds like you're over the Tbird.  I guess that's good.

Reply #190
Thanks man i hope everone has a few extra secs on the road took 1 hour to clean up the wreck and all she could of even waited like 10 secs and save 58mins or so of her life.

I still think a green and sliver combo will do fine just and the green if its bright enough might set of the sliver and blue engine a little bit.

Getting some free paint if there any extra at my neighbor's shop and also getting a new Raditor for FREE is the mustang one the same size? also mine hood scoops are saved so i am getting a side ram air scoop made for the UPR cold air kit also with a little help and saving a few dollars gettting upgraded head gaskets and the supercharger on soon and buying another set of SFC's and should have sound system and window tint and much more in the next 1 or 2 months.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #191
How many miles are on the 88xr7?  What's the current color combo?

Reply #192
1988 Cougar XR7-buying car for $500 as is only 40-50miles away form where I live.

Faded Sliver

No motor but still has the AOD in it

one fender hit mailbox needs minor body work

8.8 rear end moser axles not sure what gears

1999 mustang brakes

5 lug swap does not have a full set of wheels so looking for some 2005 mustang V6 rims which are 16x7 to put my old tires onto.

Because of the car being sliver i want it to be a grey or sliver on the bottom and some other color on the top for a 2 tone custom look.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #193
Quote from: xjeffs;209339
Spoken like someone who did whatever he wanted with a can of black spray paint.

:giggle: HAHAHA nnnnnope guess I'm NEVER livin' that one down. And ya know whats the worst is its coming off now from many winter trips through the car wash. Fortunately they'll be replaced this year. :hick:
1987 20th Anniversary Cougar, 302 "5.0" GT-40 heads (F3ZE '93 Cobra) and TMoss Ported H.O. intake, H.O. camshaft
2.5" Duals, no cats, Flowmaster 40s, Richmond 3.73s w/ Trac-Lok, maxed out Baumann shift kit, 3000 RPM Dirty Dog non-lock TC
Aside from the Mustang crinkle headers, still looks like it's only 150 HP...
1988 Black XR7 Trick Flow top end, Tremec 3550
1988 Black XR7 Procharger P600B intercooled, Edelbrock Performer non-RPM heads, GT40 intake AOD, 13 PSI @5000 RPM. 93 octane

Reply #194
You should of kept pimpin' the white walls man. So you getting 4 new wheels and tires?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]