Skip to main content
Topic: my moms comp orange 04 cobra convt. (Read 3355 times) previous topic - next topic

my moms comp orange 04 cobra convt.

i stole the keys this morning when she left with her boyfriend. we took it out of storage last night cause i set up the big ass tent for it yesterday, and my moms boyfriend drove it home, man i love when he drives it, GOD THAT SUPERCHARGER SOUNDS NICE!!! all the car has is a borla cat back system that is still to quite. small vid just very quick.

vid will be up in a bit
RIP 1988 and 1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)
R.I.P Kayleigh Raposa 12/18/90 - 2/24/07

Reply #1
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)

Reply #2
I want it.... Can I have it

Reply #3
no i want it!!
my $300 beater ;)

Reply #4
Mine... I'll trade ya a fila for it.... Wait... I'd actually have to sit and think about that one,lol

Reply #5
no way im going to prom next year in that thing, afterwards top down cruising baby! and maybe a few 1st through sixth runs just for fun!
my $300 beater ;)

Reply #6
Sounds good man. Keep us updated on that one. A cobra is badass enough but a comp orange cobra vert.... all I have to say is wow

Reply #7
next week we are taken it out to a shop called dez racing, and we are gonna talk to them, see about getting it tuned, and install maybe some more go fast goodies!
my $300 beater ;)

Reply #8
Dude... your mom is my Hero of the week,lol

Reply #9
Hmmm my parents would never let me drive a car like that by myself (much less to prom, where goofing off is guaranteed).  I can't even drive dad's Chevelle by myself, and I've never gotten a ticket or anything.  It's a sweet car though.

Reply #10
One question not about the car, do you or can you use that tent/garage thru the winter?

Reply #11
i think you can we just put it up yesterday. went together easy. Im gonna be allowed to i hope, i mean im the  mechanic for the family i keep all the cars on the road!
my $300 beater ;)

Reply #12
next week we are taken it out to a shop called dez racing, and we are gonna talk to them, see about getting it tuned, and install maybe some more go fast goodies!

Mike @ DEZ racing is one of the best, if not the best mustang tuner in the north east. Ive been trying to get my mustang down there as it needs a tune badly. its running on the lean side. Im kind of holding off till i get my 6 speed and gears in there so it can be tuned for that as well. God willing ill have a D1 on there by then but its looking like that will likely happen next spring rather than within the next few months. too much stuff going on in the real world.

thats a sweet cobra your moms got. dont wreck it on her. so...got any pics of yer mom as well.... ;o)
:america: 1988 Thunderbird Sport, Former 4.6 DOHC T56 conversion project.

Rest of the country, Welcome to Massachusettes. Enjoy your stay.

Halfbreed... Mango Orange Y2K Mustang GT
FRPP complete 2000 Cobra engine swap, T56 n' junk...
~John~

Reply #13
WHY DOES EVERYONE WANT PICS, shes pretty much with this guy, i still call him the b/f
my friend i meet on myspace told me about dez shop. he has a 02 gt with a procharger, tko 500, p51 intake, and now full forged internals, and custom fuel system.  they are redoing the motor and should have everything done this week, we are going so i can see pauls car, and to see about getting some work done on the cobra, i want my moms b/f to put money in it. Hell me wreak it, i dont like to push things unless i know its safe to.
my $300 beater ;)

Reply #14
cause were bustin yer balls ;)
:america: 1988 Thunderbird Sport, Former 4.6 DOHC T56 conversion project.

Rest of the country, Welcome to Massachusettes. Enjoy your stay.

Halfbreed... Mango Orange Y2K Mustang GT
FRPP complete 2000 Cobra engine swap, T56 n' junk...
~John~