Skip to main content
Topic: my moms comp orange 04 cobra convt. (Read 3356 times) previous topic - next topic

my moms comp orange 04 cobra convt.

Reply #15
to late when i get one you guys are gonna be forced to see!!! its scary i tell ya!!!! and she drives a toyota when shes not driving that!! EWWWW
RIP 1988 and 1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)
R.I.P Kayleigh Raposa 12/18/90 - 2/24/07

Reply #16
Quote from: kingcars;151493
Hmmm my parents would never let me drive a car like that by myself (much less to prom, where goofing off is guaranteed).  I can't even drive dad's Chevelle by myself, and I've never gotten a ticket or anything.  It's a sweet car though.

You got pwned by your parents. LOL. I drove my dads Chevelle to both proms. Drove it all days both days in fact. I get to drive it, because I work on it.

Nice Cobra. She must be a helluva mom to get a car like that and mod it. And she wants to take good care of it.
"Real cars dont power the front wheels, they lift them"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1984 Mercury Cougar GS 5.0:cougarsmily: BBK Equal Length Shorties, BBK O/R X-Pipe, Magnaflow Magnapacks, Mustang GT Stainless Tailpipes, 18" Magnaflow Rolled Edge Tips. Turbo Coupe Hood, Mach 1 Chin Spoiler. 17"x9" Cobra R's, Falken Ziex 255/50s, and 245/45s.
1984 Ford Thunderbird 3.8L "Drag Queen"
2009 Dodge Ram 1500 Lone Star Edition 5.7L Hemi 400hp, lex DOD14M Magnaflow retro-fit ler kit

Reply #17
she doesnt really want to mod it, I DO. Im pushing her and her b/f to do it. i want them to open up the exhaust, and intake, and get a tune on it.its all about the sound! and i want a whipple, cause its louder! she wants to take car of it though. only other car id take to prom would be my mustang, but unless its painted, and my dad brings it to me, its not gonna happen, id love to though.
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)

Reply #18
I am more interested in the Toyota honestly.

Reply #19
are you sane? its a brand new toyota matrix we got a few weeks ago, its OK, has no GO though. i tryed on the highway, took forever just to hit 70
my $300 beater ;)

Reply #20
dont forget a pulley change out ;)
:america: 1988 Thunderbird Sport, Former 4.6 DOHC T56 conversion project.

Rest of the country, Welcome to Massachusettes. Enjoy your stay.

Halfbreed... Mango Orange Y2K Mustang GT
FRPP complete 2000 Cobra engine swap, T56 n' junk...
~John~

Reply #21
fenderwell intake, bigger MAF, TB, and intake plenum, x pipe, new cat back, a tune, and it should be good. and eventually a whipple. no need to wast money on a pulley that stock eaton's are junk, boost drop out, which is why im getting them to get the whipple
my $300 beater ;)

Reply #22
Quote from: daboss351;151472
next week we are taken it out to a shop called dez racing, and we are gonna talk to them, see about getting it tuned, and install maybe some more go fast goodies!

mike dez racing... bin there..

seekonk MA. on RT6
there's only about a half a dozen man made objects that are herd by the human ear below 40Hz,a pipe organ,thunder,the space shuttle lifting off,a jet airplane taking off or landing,a large canon,an atomic bomb ignited in your back yard and the heat wave afterward oh wait you would be dead so you would'nt hear it scratch that!,and maybe beating your hear against a wall less then 40 times a second..rap music is'nt one of them!thats 40-60Hz@100+db the moving air is under 40Hz

Reply #23
I am very sane I Love Toyotas, especially older 80's RWD cars. My first car I still have is a 1980 Toyota Celica if i had the money it would have a Lexus 1UZFE quad cam V8 going in it right now.

Reply #24
Sweet Cobra !!!! You have a cool mom
1985 Thunderbird TC
2.3l .03 over,Ported and polished Head and E6 Manifold, LA3, T3/T4 Hybrid Turbo, Stinger FMIC, Forge BOV, Full 3" Exhaust, Essy Timing Gears & UDP's, BBK 255lph Fuel Pump, Kirban AFPR, Kirban Short Shifter, K&N Cone, Forced4 VC Vent Kit, PA Performance 3g Alternator, Energy Suspension Bushings throughout, CHE LCA's, SFC's [/LEFT]

Reply #25
i wanted to get a 99 celica supra, but nooo my mom said NO. and yea thats the dez racing rt 6 seconk mass, i drive by it all the time, and drool at all the cars i see
my $300 beater ;)

Reply #26
That is a nice cobra. I had an 85 supra too but it was rusted too bad. I was just bustin your chops cause of the comments about pics of your mom.

And if you think its hard finding parts for these fox body birds/cougars you should try finding parts for a classic Celica.

Reply #27
i ment to say 88 celica supra, and he had all the body parts to make it sweet looking again, and for 800 too! the guy that bought it is still driving it to this day a year after he bought it, hasn't done anything to it yet...'
my $300 beater ;)

Reply #28
That would have been a sweet deal. Was it a turbo car or NA?

Reply #29
Quote from: daboss351;151537
fenderwell intake, bigger MAF, TB, and intake plenum, x pipe, new cat back, a tune, and it should be good. and eventually a whipple. no need to wast money on a pulley that stock eaton's are junk, boost drop out, which is why im getting them to get the whipple

Whipple.... wh don't need no stinking Whipple........ Go Kenny Bell!!