Skip to main content
Topic: Headlight Covers/Gaurds (Read 2714 times) previous topic - next topic

Headlight Covers/Gaurds

Reply #15
i have some smoked one that iwon off of e-bay several years ago from someone "down under" looks good makes my black bird look bad easy to take off simply take out of the channels taht hold it in
:birdsmily:1985thunderchicken with 5.0 and dual pipes and more to come

Headlight Covers/Gaurds

Reply #16
83Heritage, that car of yours is killer looking. On the H4 converstion, what and where did you get it from?? The 90w/140w ?? where'd you find them ???? What else did you have to change to make them work??  I love these cars in Black!!!  :bowdown:

John

86' T/C 4.6L DOHC
16' Chebby Cruze 1.4L Turbo
17’ Peterbilt 389 600hp 1850ftlb Trq 18spd

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Heavy Metal Mistress”
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Headlight Covers/Gaurds

Reply #17
whne i had my old 84 tbird, i put the clear cover on the car, but i painted the headlight surrounds flat black, and from many angles the covers looked like they were smoked, or blacked out.
64 falcon
66 mustang
05 grand marquis

yeah though i drive through the valley of rice

i shall fear no turbo for torque art with me

thy rod and thy piston they comfort me

Headlight Covers/Gaurds

Reply #18
Quote from: 1BadBird;146668
83Heritage, that car of yours is killer looking. On the H4 converstion, what and where did you get it from?? The 90w/140w ?? where'd you find them ???? What else did you have to change to make them work??  I love these cars in Black!!!  :bowdown:

John

Thank you for the compliment. I got everything I needed from Summit Racing. The bulbs are made by Hella, and they are part number HLA-H83140011 $9.39 each. Taking Eric's suggestion, I added the upgraded the wiring harness part number AMC-509103 $32.39. I used the Matrix Angel-Eye housing, part number GRM-09-1050 $24.95 each. I have yet to hook up the angel eye part, so I am not sure how it looks. So for everything I bought it was $169.75 plus tax ( not sure how the tax situation works if you don't live in a state that has a retail location), they do offer free ground shipping though. The only thing I needed to do in order to get them to fit was trim the metal bracket that they bolt into, and install the wiring harness. The wiring harness will also need repinned. See this post for more information. http://www.foxtbirdcougarforums.com./showthread.php?t=11045&highlight=h4