Skip to main content
Topic: mustang engine parts!! (Read 1021 times) previous topic - next topic

mustang engine parts!!

im looking for MAF harness and computer, heads, intake, really anything that will work with the stock SO block and pistons.
1988 LX coupe. a dressed up motor with full exhaust and BBK shorties with flowmasters, BBK CAI, accufab 65mm tb, HO upper intake, cobra valve covers.

mustang engine parts!!

Reply #1
I have a set of e7te heads,upper ho intake,throttlebody and 19lb injectors if your interested but i live in ontario canada so shipping might be a little high as thoses heads are heavy,all parts had about 90k on them and work great.

mustang engine parts!!

Reply #2
yeah, those heads might be abit to pricey, but i would love the HO upper intake manifold though!
1988 LX coupe. a dressed up motor with full exhaust and BBK shorties with flowmasters, BBK CAI, accufab 65mm tb, HO upper intake, cobra valve covers.

mustang engine parts!!

Reply #3
Have you checked E-bay?All I have left from my Mustang parts are the factory aluminum valve covers.Ifixyawata got all of my H.O pieces..
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

mustang engine parts!!

Reply #4
I have a set of E7 heads, H.O. upper intake ('87-'93), TB ('87-'93), MAF ('90-'93  & '94-up styles), and stock Mustang GT cam ('94 w40k miles).

Ray

mustang engine parts!!

Reply #5
cool. how much for the MAF unit?

mustang engine parts!!

Reply #6
cool. how much for the MAF unit?

mustang engine parts!!

Reply #7
$25 shipped

mustang engine parts!!

Reply #8
is it just the sensor, or what? what comes in the package?
and is your upper intake manifold have all the niples for hoses?

mustang engine parts!!

Reply #9
If the H.O upper doesn't have the vacuum hose tree on it,I have one for it.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

mustang engine parts!!

Reply #10
The MAF is just the sensor and housing, no mounting bracket or wiring. The upper intake has the main vacuum tree attached. It is missing the T that mounts on the outer edge.

mustang engine parts!!

Reply #11
will the tree from the SO work on the HO? amd isnt it missing the right bottum plug?

mustang engine parts!!

Reply #12
AFAIK the parts from the SO will work on the HO intake no problem. The "bottom right plug" was a vacuum T that I was talking about missing.

mustang engine parts!!

Reply #13
oo what about the hole on the very bottum left?

mustang engine parts!!

Reply #14
Just to be sure we're on the same page...

Red arrow: Missing vacuum fitting
Blue Circle: Pipe plug
Yellow Circle: Missing vacuum T

Parts from your SO intake should work, but someone else can varify that. I'm not 100% sure.