Skip to main content
Topic: started cleaning up the engine bay (Read 39421 times) previous topic - next topic

started cleaning up the engine bay

Reply #60
Yes,it is from an SN-95.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #61
yes, its from a 95 mustang. i also got the center console. the dash is gutted. no wiring or ducting for AC. its going to be a big job, but ive been researching it for awhile. ill also need to swap in the steering column, and that requires welding on a bearing plate for the steering shaft to pass through.
1979 Ford Fairmont
[/B]
5.0L/4R70W/8.8"/5-lug/3" Exhuast

Reply #62
Quote from: 84 Fila;139538
Is that SN-95?

Yeah, and it's not a direct bolt in, there's been a coupla guys do it tho...search it out, there's pics, i used to have em till i reformatted my comp awhile back..
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'03 Focus, dropped a valve seat. yay. freakin' split port engines...
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

Reply #63
...and its in!

well, kinda. i have to make a couple of brackets to hold it up to the winshield. :welder:
1979 Ford Fairmont
[/B]

Reply #64
shiznit that was fast....  man wastes no time.

Reply #65
Glad I wished you luck or this would've taken forever for you to fit it in there.LOL.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #66
IT.. here i was trying to keep a low down of me doing the same thing I had to see this thread..

Okay, to save myself from being called a copycat later down the road i'm gonna dish out a pic as well..

Reply #67
What are you guys going to do to make the door panels flow with the design of the dash?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #68
I have the stang door panels too. width wise they fit, i think the bottom will have to be cut a bit short though. And the biggest challenge with that will be to move the door handle.

Reply #69
Quote from: baxo;139600
IT.. here i was trying to keep a low down of me doing the same thing I had to see this thread..

Okay, to save myself from being called a copycat later down the road i'm gonna dish out a pic as well..

copycat :D
1979 Ford Fairmont
[/B]

Reply #70
Actually that picture was taken in oh, i'd say September ;)

Reply #71
copying the idea IN a cat

copycat... both look badass!

Im glad Alex dropped that ugly ass red interior.... we must see door panels.

Reply #72
Hey, that looks pretty sweet.
2005 Subaru WRX STi|daily driver

Reply #73
Quote from: baxo;139621
Actually that picture was taken in oh, i'd say September ;)

I can vouch for that indeed.

Reply #74
Will it have ALL the stang stuff in it like speedo, AC controls, radio and everything? Those just look awsome in out cars. It makes me hate my 84 dash so much more now