Skip to main content
Topic: started cleaning up the engine bay (Read 39422 times) previous topic - next topic

started cleaning up the engine bay

Reply #45
Quote from: V8Demon;135912
I constantly tell my wife the same thing:hick:

And she consistantly has a headache, doesnt she?
It's Gumby's fault.

Reply #46
And she consistantly has a headache, doesnt she?

Not consistently........I get lucky on our anniversary:punchballs: :toilet: :hick:
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Reply #47
more progress.....

i worked on this all day wednesday, and finally gave it a rest around 8pm. its getting there.
1979 Ford Fairmont
[/B]
5.0L/4R70W/8.8"/5-lug/3" Exhuast

Reply #48
Awesome work !!! I had thought of doing that with my car,but since it's a daily driver,it ain't happening.....at last not until I buy myself another car.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #49
Very nice... What aftermarket K-member did you use? Mustang one?

Reply #50
I have to do that one day. Every time I pop the hood people ask me what all the hole in the fenders are for:hick:
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.

Reply #51
1979 Ford Fairmont
[/B]

Reply #52
looking good.

Reply #53
Wow, that's clean

hmmm

Reply #54
i picked this up at pick-a-part today, and im never going to finish this car. i keep getting to many ideas. :evilgrin:
1979 Ford Fairmont
[/B]

Reply #55
You now have my attention. Explane your self:beatyoass:

Reply #56
looks like a stang banger dash SO?
84 Turbo coupe 2.3T Modded with 88 upper and lower intake, 88 injectors, E6 manifold, T3-4 AR.60 turbo, 31X12X3 FMIC, Homemade MBC , Greddy knock off BPV.
4 eyes see better than 2! 
Da Bird!

FreeBird

Reply #57
I wish you lots of luck,and hopefully success at this enormous undertaking.If you're not going to have a/c,that should help installation a lot.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #58
Is that SN-95?

Reply #59
Ive been wanting to put an 87-93 stang dash in my fairmont, but Im also thinking of an SN-95 dash too...

No AC in that old thing too...
93 Festiva L, 193k miles, BP+T/G25MR swap, T3 50trim .48/.42, SRT FMIC, Capri electronics/Rocketchip, 2.5" exhaust
bests: ET 12.86, MPH 110.25, 1.92 short
02 Subaru Impreza WRX, 129k miles
97 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport, 236k miles