Skip to main content
Topic: The last person to post here wins.... (Read 29090 times) previous topic - next topic

The last person to post here wins....

Reply #90
anyone?

Reply #91
nope.

Reply #92
well dont bitch about not gettin any snacks then... i offered you a triscut and you didnt want it

:P

Reply #93
Quote from: 87thunderbirdBlackJack;129998
well dont bitch about not gettin any snacks then... i offered you a triscut and you didnt want it

:P

I gots Triscuts, Deli Rye in fact, and summer sausage and Pepperjack to go wif 'em. But thanks for the offer. (I must missed when you offered them the first time and musta been sleep typin' when I said I didn't want it but that's ok)

Reply #94
mmm i wish i had some pepperjack :D

Reply #95
10 pages, you guys must be lonely.

Scott
1980 birds X 3, 1982 bird, 1984 XR7, 1988 TC

Reply #96
Nope, just dedicated... here's you sign... lol
1987 Cougar XR7 5.0 SOLD
1992 Ranger 4.0
2018 Hyundai Elantra
2019 Ram Rebel

Reply #97
I want some snacks...... I'm hungry.  How bout a few pizzas and a keg?  Anyone up for it?
'86 cougar gone to the big yard.
'86&'88 Jeep Comanches.

Reply #98
Quote from: venom_cat_86;130016
I want some snacks...... I'm hungry.  How bout a few pizzas and a keg?  Anyone up for it?

ALL WEEKEND! MARDI GRAS! 2nd biggest in the nation STL.
1986 Cougar LS

Reply #100
Holy Giant Sig, yellow86... I didn't know you had increased the size of your collection so much.  I really like the 83-86 on the bottom.

Reply #101
Ok I will try.
1985 Thunderbird TC
2.3l .03 over,Ported and polished Head and E6 Manifold, LA3, T3/T4 Hybrid Turbo, Stinger FMIC, Forge BOV, Full 3" Exhaust, Essy Timing Gears & UDP's, BBK 255lph Fuel Pump, Kirban AFPR, Kirban Short Shifter, K&N Cone, Forced4 VC Vent Kit, PA Performance 3g Alternator, Energy Suspension Bushings throughout, CHE LCA's, SFC's [/LEFT]

Reply #102
nope i win!
2001 Buick Regal LS (DD):hick:

Got that fox rash again!

-Resident smartass! :ies:

- Don't listen to the naysayers. For every person who actually helps with your project there will be 10 who will discourage you all the while thinking that they are helping. 99% of all people have good intentions. That doesn't make them right.- XR7 Dave - SCCOA.Com

Reply #103
Nope, I won

Reply #104
pizza and vodka sounds good, shiznit party at my house i got a new bottle of sky and grey goose in the freezer along with 2 frozen pizzas! so i think i win because of that
RIP 1988 and 1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)
R.I.P Kayleigh Raposa 12/18/90 - 2/24/07