Skip to main content
Topic: The last person to post here wins.... (Read 28353 times) previous topic - next topic

The last person to post here wins....

Reply #60
atleast when i had my contest, i gave a prize,

i have all my tools traced on my garage wall and i took a pic but there was one missing tool to which you could see the outline of.  Folks had to find the missing tool and the winner got a CD of the 1987 EVTM.  I forgot who won,,, but there was a lot of replies. 
I set a deadline to,, so.....................

set a deadline
set a prize.  dont be a dick,, or we'll cut you off for putting up fake snacks:D

Reply #61
I guess this is basically just a free-post topic and the person who wins will end up being a mod who locks this because it's pointless postwhoring?

Reply #62
Quote from: jcassity;129860

i have all my tools traced on my garage wall and i took a pic but there was one missing tool to which you could see the outline of. Folks had to find the missing tool and the winner got a CD of the 1987 EVTM. I forgot who won,,, but there was a lot of replies.

set a deadline
set a prize. dont be a dick,, or we'll cut you off for putting up fake snacks:D

Spoilsport. You've forgotten that pointless can be just plain fun. No soup for you. :bricks1:

Reply #63
Quote from: jcassity;129860

i have all my tools traced on my garage wall and i took a pic but there was one missing tool to which you could see the outline of.  Folks had to find the missing tool and the winner got a CD of the 1987 EVTM.  I forgot who won,,, but there was a lot of replies. 

set a deadline
set a prize.  dont be a dick,, or we'll cut you off for putting up fake snacks:D

Disregard that. Carry on.:toilet:

Reply #64
I say we put a time limit on this. If the last post goes more than x amount of hours than its over..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #65
I think this thread will show who is online the most. aka the one with the least life...
1987 Cougar XR7 5.0 SOLD
1992 Ranger 4.0
2018 Hyundai Elantra
2019 Ram Rebel

Reply #66
Quote from: xr7cat;129877
I think this thread will show who is online the most. aka the one with the least life...

Some of us live quite complete lives, but work on a computer.

Reply #67
Well, since I'm the cutest...I win!
:cougarsmily:~Karen~

Reply #68
Bow to the power of nothing better to do!  I shall win!
1988 Thunderbird Sport (1st car)
351W in the works
"I'll get it one piece at a time...":D

Quote from: bhazard;300566
You got woman'd.

Reply #69
worst

thread

ever

Reply #70
I already won,I don't even understand why you guys are still posting.I had better get my prize or i'm going to kick your A$$ up around your neck.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #71
Post For Sale....
1985 Mercury Cougar V6
1989 F-200 V8
1996 Explorer V6
2001 F-150

Reply #72
i told you youngest wins, ill be around longer then you old geezers:flip:
RIP 1988 and 1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)
R.I.P Kayleigh Raposa 12/18/90 - 2/24/07

Reply #73
daboss, depending on the law you can't win! you gotta be eighteen! Pssst...
1987 Cougar XR7 5.0 SOLD
1992 Ranger 4.0
2018 Hyundai Elantra
2019 Ram Rebel

Reply #74
ah shiznit, o well
RIP 1988 and 1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)
R.I.P Kayleigh Raposa 12/18/90 - 2/24/07