Skip to main content
Topic: The last person to post here wins.... (Read 29091 times) previous topic - next topic

The last person to post here wins....

Reply #105
I'll come over, you'd have t shaer, then we'll take the cobra out.

Reply #106
cobras in storage, doesn't like ice lol. Just so happens i found out my dad is in ohio go figure, im trying to find out where he is at. Know of any power plants near by that are being worked on?
RIP 1988 and 1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)
R.I.P Kayleigh Raposa 12/18/90 - 2/24/07

Reply #107
Not that I can think of. Get him to stop by and get some pics of the bird for ya,lol. My car is in being worked on storage for now. It's great t be out of the snow but I'm still freezing my ass off and guessing on this car.

Reply #108
im trying to find out where he is maybe i can convince him to
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)

Reply #109
somewhere around St. Clairsville? no clue thats what my cousin just told me.
my $300 beater ;)

Reply #110
so about 83 miles away
my $300 beater ;)

Reply #111
:dunno:

Reply #112
http://www.mapquest.com/directions/main.adp?go=1&do=nw&rmm=1&un=m&cl=EN&ct=NA&rsres=1&1ffi=1&1l=WlL55kvfMIhEIT6SoelHXw%3D%3D&1g=4N4t1GL%2FD0WsTjF1%2FOST3Q%3D%3D&1pl=&1v=CITY&1n=Belmont+County&2ffi=1&2l=O4F292bwFRsc%2BZHTIfPCzg%3D%3D&2g=Pa4gbr2kcKywnnO0dw4efQ%3D%3D&2pl=&2v=CITY&2n=Columbiana+County&1pn=&1a=&1c=Saint+Clairsville&1s=OH&1z=&2pn=&2a=&2c=Columbiana&2s=OH&2z=&r=f
my $300 beater ;)

Reply #113
Thats not that far. If he has a bird, send him our way if it's not snowing. Never turned down a photo op before.

Reply #114
he most likely does, because his truck is off the road, and my step mom can't drive 5 speed, so he doesn't have the suburban. Ill see if he wants to, he might but i don't know. Depends since the car is burning oil like a sob at the moment, oil leak on the return line from the turbo. Ill try to get a hold of him and tell him.
my $300 beater ;)

Reply #115
Don't push the issue, just mention it. I don't want him to come all the way out here to meet me and half a Fila. If he does want to, I can try to round a few locals to meet him. Ifixyawata maybe. By the way, I'm winning!!!!

Reply #116
i won't and i was just bout to post btw im winning you beat me to it. and he used to be mechanic maybe he can help stop the head scratching. and now im winning. He prob won't because he'd most likely get lost. I told him we are going to cat jam so im hoping he'll listen.
my $300 beater ;)

Reply #117
Hey what's the prize?
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

Reply #118
Don't even think there is one If there was, I just won it... for now

Reply #119
now i won
my $300 beater ;)