Skip to main content
Topic: 2008 Thundercats Calendar - Now Available to Forum Members! (Read 27862 times) previous topic - next topic

2008 Thundercats Calendar - Now Available to Forum Members!

Reply #90
So who's in the calender so far and when are they gonna be up for sale ??????

Reply #91
aw man iv got so many good pix  ill send to you becouse i cant decide.... dont tackel me bro
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #92
Quote from: dominator;182346
So who's in the calender so far and when are they gonna be up for sale ??????

Not sure yet, still need more submissions...

Quote from: BEARMAX;182351
aw man iv got so many good pix  ill send to you becouse i cant decide.... dont tackel me bro

Just send them all. I'll pic (haha) for you. :D
2005 Subaru WRX STi|daily driver

Reply #93
I am thinking that Thanksgiving Weekend is going to be the deadline for pic submission. I am also redesigning the layout. It should help compensate for the differences in the quality of everyone's equipment and uhm... photography skills. :D

And if you see me spamming up the threads it's because I'm trying to get the artistic juices flowing again.

Reply #94
The new layout... Ignore the excess grayness... those are the areas that may or may not show in print. I just haven't figured out how I want to show those areas.

Also keep in mind that most of the graphics are missing... the colors are not permanent.  I just through some colors in there.

The old layout...

What do you think?

Reply #95
Old layout looks a lot better. The new layout is too "busy". We want to see the cars not the graphics!

Reply #96
i like the old layout also!!! PIMP

i should be rolling in my birdie soon so ill get some pics
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1974 maverick lsx powered turbo car SOLD
1973 maverick Tijuana Taxi Tribute
1957 chevy LSX Turbo project (race car)
Owner of Joe Dirt Fabrication

Reply #97
I knew I shouldn't of posted it yet. It was a work in progress with a bunch of "junk" still on there... Sometimes I forget people can see what I see. :D

Here's a cleaner version.

Another car with the same layout...

Reply #98
Quote from: SLEEPER T-BIRD 87;182497
i should be rolling in my birdie soon so ill get some pics

Sweet.

Reply #99
Still not a fan. The giant squares of color are distracting and there are too many pics. One big one, the black&white on the side and 2 pics of the same side on the left or bottom. The colors are too dark as well.

Reply #100
Well i gotta disagree with everyone(maybe because my car is being used as the example)but i think the layout looks absolutley sick!!!
Great job Antonio!!
By the way, mileage on my car is 101 000km's(not sure of the miles translation)paint is factory ford.

Reply #101
I think it looks great!  I personally think that you should use the newer style, but making the Big picture BIGGER, and the smaller pictures a little bit smaller.  That way, there isn't quite so much empty, or filler space on the pages.

Otherwise, great start!!  I'm really liking it!

Reply #102
Quote from: dominator;182523
Well i gotta disagree with everyone(maybe because my car is being used as the example)but i think the layout looks absolutley sick!!!
Great job Antonio!!
By the way, mileage on my car is 101 000km's(not sure of the miles translation)paint is factory ford.

I agree.  Nice pics to Chris.

Reply #103
Bigger pics are nice, but if you bought a calendar from last year (BTW, thanks), you can totally tell which ones were not suitable for large print. I feel that this is a nice compromise. I will tweak the main size some more, but this is pretty much what it will look like.

The colors will be tweaked as well. I'm just sloshing colors around at the moment.

Thanks for the comments.

Reply #104
looks awesome antonio!

dont take the "hate" to heart, most people cant see thru the WIP to a finished product. ;)  i think it looks great. i like that the smaller pics are larger than last year(this year?:D ), they can actually get looked at this time. b&w pics rawk too.

im down for another this year(next year?) for sure!
gumby - beauty may fade, but stupid is forever!