Skip to main content
Topic: 2008 Thundercats Calendar - Now Available to Forum Members! (Read 27853 times) previous topic - next topic

2008 Thundercats Calendar - Now Available to Forum Members!

Reply #105
I kind of like the new layout.

I think the user ID's are a bit much however.  It just seems "odd" to me.  I guess it helps ID cars, but hell, is it too much to learn people's names?

I wish I had something to contribute.  I'll be in for one for certain though...probably 2.
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo - '85 Marquis LTS - '86 LTD Wagon

Reply #106
BTW, If you have a clean 4-Eyed Cat (and have access to a good camera) you are practically guaranteed a spot.

Ya dig. :D
2005 Subaru WRX STi|daily driver

Reply #107
Quote from: Ether947;182836
BTW, If you have a clean 4-Eyed Cat (and have access to a good camera) you are practically guaranteed a spot.

Ya dig. :D

It's like you're speaking to me directly ;)

Alright I'll snap a pic tomorrow.. ya dig?

Reply #108
Quote from: Ether947;182836

I'd like to reserve July.

My Cougar was cleft from the foothills of Mordor. That's what the PO told me, and I believe him!
[SIZE="1"]
How many Argent/Midnight Regatta Blue 4-eye Cougars have a hitch bike rack on them? Answer - 1 That's right, this combo is crazy rare. Sage Green can sit on it and rotate[/SIZE]

[SIZE="1"]
Although not originally equipped, my brother was kind enough to install the "Aero package" hood. It generates at least 100 lbs of downforce at highway speeds [/SIZE]

[SIZE="1"]
Another shot from the other side in case you haven't creamed your pants yet. Don't think of it as paint loss, thing of it as weight loss. [/SIZE]

Reply #109
Quote from: Ether947;182193
Whaaa?

Please tell me that's based on me (not doing what I said I was going to do), and not that list. If so, I forbid it!

Well, if you have enough people with four-eye Cougars that want to be in the calendar... otherwise, I have a few pics.  Looks like July is still open.  Maybe I can get some more by the end of next month:

"lol.. because not too many people care for that style of car"
[size=-2]Click on paw print \/[/size]

Reply #110
Sweeeeeeeet pics of the Sage Cat!

Reply #111
Quote from: Aerobird Motorsports;182875
Sweeeeeeeet pics of the Sage Cat!

yeah.....  it is my new wallpaper.....  and printed out a copy for my wall.  nice ride man.  I wish i would have offered you a trade at CJ:toilet:

Reply #112
Quote from: Cougars 2 go;182863
Well, if you have enough people with four-eye Cougars that want to be in the calendar... otherwise, I have a few pics.  Looks like July is still open.  Maybe I can get some more by the end of next month:

I can't say no to 4-Eyes. There's enough room for you and Baxo still. Nice pics Karl. And yes, July is free still.

No offense, Jeremy. :D :D :D

Actually, it looks like all the kitties are in the litter (counting prior commitments). Now I just need 3 Birdies and maybe, just maybe, I'll be ahead of schedule for once. :)

Reply #113
Here are a few of my 88' I have sent you hi-res versions as well, I can also retouch any of them if you would like.

Thanks!!

Greg

Reply #114
Quote from: gunkel04;183000
Here are a few of my 88' I have sent you hi-res versions as well, I can also retouch any of them if you would like.

Thanks!!

Greg

Sweet.

Send me the hi-res versions please. :)
ether947@gmail.com

Thanks.

Reply #115
Quote from: Ether947;182893
And yes, July is free still.

Verily, I say unto thee. The Blue  will grace the 2009 Calendar.

Hear me now, believe me later!

Reply #116
Alright as I promised, I took some photos for you today, let me know if you need larger versions of any of these:

Reply #117
and here's another that might be worthy:

Reply #118
Sweet, send them all my way.

Reply #119
Crickey.  Look at this little Cougar, he's hiding in the bushes.  I hope he doesn't spot us.
2000 Jaguar XK8 Convertible - 4.0L DOHC V8 (AJ27)
2018 Ford Explorer - 3.5L DOHC V6 (Duratec 35)
1999 Mercury Grand Marquis - 4.6L SOHC V8 (Modular)
1987 Mercury Cougar LS - 5.0L V8 (Windsor) [SOLD in 2009]