Skip to main content
Topic: Foxtbirdcougarforums Top 25 ET List! (Read 73854 times) previous topic - next topic

Foxtbirdcougarforums Top 25 ET List!

Reply #106
Top 22 now! Added John's 88TC at #18.

Reply #107
Updated to a Top 23 now thanks to kingcars ;)

GO RACING!!!

Reply #108
Wooot!  19th outta 23!  :D

Reply #109
wooohooo  Im 15th overall :hick:  not for long though.;)

But um aerobird, my Bird is an '88. :) thanks.

Reply #111
im itching for that #1 T/C spot ;)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1974 maverick lsx powered turbo car SOLD
1973 maverick Tijuana Taxi Tribute
1957 chevy LSX Turbo project (race car)
Owner of Joe Dirt Fabrication

Reply #112
I need to run my 3.8s. Even a 20+ second 1/4 = teh winz!1!!1!

Reply #113
Gonna have to fight me for it Sleeper! :hick: Depends which one of us makes it to the track first ;)

Reply #114
i saw on Fila's my space page he ran a 14.2.

maybe he could post up the slip for the list.
1979 Ford Fairmont
[/B]
5.0L/4R70W/8.8"/5-lug/3" Exhuast

Reply #115
Bwahahahaaa!! That's awesome :D:D:D

:hick:

I would have been going tomorrow, but I'm stuck up here. Luckily things are looking up for John.

Reply #116
Quote from: Aerobird Motorsports;153703
Gonna have to fight me for it Sleeper! :hick: Depends which one of us makes it to the track first ;)

lol:D  you will probly make it first but then i will soon follow;)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1974 maverick lsx powered turbo car SOLD
1973 maverick Tijuana Taxi Tribute
1957 chevy LSX Turbo project (race car)
Owner of Joe Dirt Fabrication

Reply #118
I went to the track today. I hate even posting my numbers, but I will anyway. I'm still not really use to the car since I don't drive it much. I still need to take care of the brake issue, and 2nd grinds a little because of the synchro going. I'll try to get the slip posted asap, hopefully this week at work. Anyway, the car SHOULD be in the 13's, but I need to learn how to hook up the tires. I won't run slicks, I consider that a bit of cheating, jus my opinion, I think if you can do it at the track, you should be capable of doing it on the street (No, I might play a little, but I would not race on the street, it's just crazy). Just a stupid rule (no slicks) I've had for myself. Ok, ok...Here are my AWFUL #'s for 265 hp at the rear wheels car: Oh yea, I'm street legal w/modded 302. No adders.
60 foot - 2.316
1/4 - 15.249
mph - 89.97

I actualy let someone else drive to see if they could do any better, and they did not. So.....maybe......I need to buy a pair of drag radials next time. Sure would have helped ALLOT. Yes, it was a bit depressing after being SO EXCITED at the chance just to go. I know, quit whinning and buy some slicks. Yes, I am considering that for the future also.

Reply #119
I should have ran my truck just for fun. I will next time. I also forgot. 5.0 HO w/T-5 on 16' stock v-6 05' mustang radials.