Skip to main content
Topic: founf at a car lot (Read 1700 times) previous topic - next topic

founf at a car lot

Reply #15
the 84 is in denton texas ont the corner of fortworth drive, and I-35E. it has been there for atleast 5months. I don't think its going any where soon. if you want let me know when you'll  be here and ill show it to you.

founf at a car lot

Reply #16
Sweet. I just was wondering where you were at. I have only met one actually person from this board(been awhile since Ive seen him), but yeah Id like to look at it.
"Real cars dont power the front wheels, they lift them"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1984 Mercury Cougar GS 5.0:cougarsmily: BBK Equal Length Shorties, BBK O/R X-Pipe, Magnaflow Magnapacks, Mustang GT Stainless Tailpipes, 18" Magnaflow Rolled Edge Tips. Turbo Coupe Hood, Mach 1 Chin Spoiler. 17"x9" Cobra R's, Falken Ziex 255/50s, and 245/45s.
1984 Ford Thunderbird 3.8L "Drag Queen"
2009 Dodge Ram 1500 Lone Star Edition 5.7L Hemi 400hp, lex DOD14M Magnaflow retro-fit ler kit

founf at a car lot

Reply #17
What a nice Bird, it's pretty clean fot is age, same the one I purchased at the syard for 500$ (No joke here), But this one (Your pics) is on the road and look very very nice...

A rare piece of Fox Bird...

Have a nice Day,
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]1985 Thunderbird 3.8 carbed 57k original, summer car.
1980 Econoline inline 6 300ci 300k, winter/working.
1988 Base Bird finally crushed... RIP.

Dominique,  The Ridiculous, Fordus, crazyous!!!  :birdsmily:

founf at a car lot

Reply #18
Very interesting find.  Any photos of the interior?  Mileage?
Robert

- too many '80s Capris and mid-'70s Cougars

founf at a car lot

Reply #19
if I end up down there again ill take more pics. and I haven't met any one on the board yet most are up north. where cars rust:( poor yall!;)