Skip to main content
Topic: founf at a car lot (Read 1701 times) previous topic - next topic

founf at a car lot

this thing is sitting in a little cash only used car lot. they want $1950 for it. its britty  clean. fired up on the first try and runs smooth. leather intior and a power everything.  I think $1950 is a bit much. what do yall think? oh and the build date is 11/84 its got what loks like the original garret on it still.

founf at a car lot

Reply #1
84TC?  Well yeah!

Looks pretty straight and clean.  Miles?
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo

founf at a car lot

Reply #2
Nice.I like the one next to it.Where is this place located?
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

founf at a car lot

Reply #3
What about the black T/c beside it. Thats yours isn't it?

founf at a car lot

Reply #4
1950 is worth it.

Id pay up to probably 5K for a nice, low mile bird in mint shape if the right one came along.
It's Gumby's fault.

founf at a car lot

Reply #5
I'm pretty sure 4bangen is in north Texas.
1984 Thunderbird V8

founf at a car lot

Reply #6
Hard to say in the pics but if it's rust free, runs smooth and looks as clean as you say I'd pay it. Just generally they go for around $1500 and below.

How many miles?
2005 Subaru WRX STi|daily driver

founf at a car lot

Reply #7
Quote from: Chuck W;116131
84TC?  Well yeah!

Looks pretty straight and clean.  Miles?

11/84 would make it an 85 wouldnt it?

founf at a car lot

Reply #8
I could be way off here, but I thought the '85 TCs would have the red-lined mouldings, TurboCoupe nameplate in the door moulding, and ten-hole wheels.

In other words, I'm thinking it's an 84 as Chuck stated.

But I'll defer to the experts for the final buttstuffysis. :D
1984 Thunderbird V8

founf at a car lot

Reply #9
It looks like an 84 because of the Bird on the grill. An 85 TC should have 10 holes if I remember correctly.
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.

founf at a car lot

Reply #10
Easy way to tell is if it has the 85 and (same as the 87-88 TC dash) up dash. If it does someone swapped the grill and wheels to 84 pieces.
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.

founf at a car lot

Reply #11
Its an 84. It has Halo headrests, 83-84 style lights, amber turn signal lenses, and what appears to be a flat style dash.
It's Gumby's fault.

founf at a car lot

Reply #12
It's an 84(a LATE 84)....also look at the taillights....
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo

my bad

Reply #13
I miss typed it is 11/83
yes the other bird is my gray 88tc. and you are right 46tbird I'm in north texas that car is in denton off fortworth dr.
and here's another pic of my bird.

founf at a car lot

Reply #14
I WANT!! I'll be in Dallas around new years, where do you live?
"Real cars dont power the front wheels, they lift them"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1984 Mercury Cougar GS 5.0:cougarsmily: BBK Equal Length Shorties, BBK O/R X-Pipe, Magnaflow Magnapacks, Mustang GT Stainless Tailpipes, 18" Magnaflow Rolled Edge Tips. Turbo Coupe Hood, Mach 1 Chin Spoiler. 17"x9" Cobra R's, Falken Ziex 255/50s, and 245/45s.
1984 Ford Thunderbird 3.8L "Drag Queen"
2009 Dodge Ram 1500 Lone Star Edition 5.7L Hemi 400hp, lex DOD14M Magnaflow retro-fit ler kit