Skip to main content
Topic: Need advice stupid neighbor (Read 3400 times) previous topic - next topic

Need advice stupid neighbor

Reply #30
Update:
This morning I went to go get the plastic glass for the back window. I go to accelerate and the bronco wont move. I get out right rear tire is flat.:mad:  Hmmm My security cameras didn't catch it i was parked out of view of them. I'm sure it was the neighbor jerk. So I don't have a spare so I had the bronco towed to goodyear and they put a tire on it for the grand total of $206 bucks.
So with that and the tow cost me $260 total . Then I drove my Thunderbird to work and left the lights on so the battery was dead. So yeah its been a bad day with cars. I called the city to talk to the person that filed the papers on my property they never called me back.
As with regards to the asshole its ok. More driving the bronco at 3am and burnouts! :D

Reply #31
I say sit back and do nothing for awhile. If you do it to soon they will figure out it is you. But after everything dies down I say put plastic baggy in the gas tank. It should clog you the fuel pump strainer but when they shut it off and turn it back on it should run. It will take them forever to figure it out.
84 Turbo coupe 2.3T Modded with 88 upper and lower intake, 88 injectors, E6 manifold, T3-4 AR.60 turbo, 31X12X3 FMIC, Homemade MBC , Greddy knock off BPV.
4 eyes see better than 2! 
Da Bird!

FreeBird

Reply #32
Was your tire flat or slashed??
1980 birds X 3, 1982 bird, 1984 XR7, 1988 TC

Reply #33
Quote from: ipsd;112312
I say sit back and do nothing for awhile. If you do it to soon they will figure out it is you. But after everything dies down I say put plastic baggy in the gas tank. It should clog you the fuel pump strainer but when they shut it off and turn it back on it should run. It will take them forever to figure it out.

Not to be an ass, but handling situations with dangerous stupid-ass stunts like that, that could get somebody killed, is ignorant.
Think about this, what if that bag in the tank blocks fuel flow while crossing railroad tracks, or going through an intersection, getting in a wreck, and hurting, possibly killing someone...
Yeah, didnt think of that, did ya?
Jacking with someone's car is both immature AND dangerous.

If one cannot be an adult and handle it in a legal way, then they deserve to be in whatever trouble befalls 'em.
Not to take sides, but as posted before, the window is cracked, in opposition of the law...the solution: shut up, fix it, and forget it.
Then, you have a fixed window, and the cops/city/code enforcer/whoever can't cause any problems.
Petty little disagreements like this piss me off....ever hear of "The Golden Rule"?
Ultimately, living in the country where there are no code, or neighbors makes a good alternative! :grinno:

again, not trying to be an ass, but laws are laws, no matter how trivial or ignorant they are :pbb:

(FWIW, i dont see the signifigance of a back window in a bronco...aint like you're gonna drive backwards down the highway and get hit with bug or some silly !)
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'03 Focus, dropped a valve seat. yay. freakin' split port engines...
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

Reply #34
just cover the "back window" in tape. Then there will be no visable crack. wait till they get a flat or broken light, then do it to them.
Quote from: jcassity
I honestly dont think you could exceed the cost of a new car buy installing new *stock* parts everywhere in your coug our tbird. Its just plain impossible. You could revamp the entire drivetrain/engine/suspenstion and still come out ahead.
Hooligans! 
1988 Crown Vic wagon. 120K California car. Wifes grocery getter. (junked)
1987 Ford Thunderbird LX. 5.0. s.o., sn-95 t-5 and an f-150 clutch. Driven daily and going strong.
1986 cougar.
lilsammywasapunkrocker@yahoo.com

Reply #35
people in texas tried doing that to me because my cougar had a broken axle for a bit, and i was broke as hell trying to save up for 5-lug rear axle shafts. i was prepared to sleep in my car and bust some heads if they tried towing it. s...
anyways, now i live out in the woods. nobody gives a  really, except one house that complains about my stereo being too loud. they just... suck. :P
:cougarsmily:5.0 HO, E303 cam, Exploder/Cobra intake, smog pump delete, Ford Taurus electric fan, MAF conversion, BBK headers, MAC 2.5" off-road exhaust w/x-pipe, AOD w/shift kit, 8.8 Trac-Loc rear w/disc brakes, 5-lug conversion w/'98 Mustang GT 17" wheels, Mach 1 springs:cougarsmily: