Skip to main content
Topic: computer? (Read 1176 times) previous topic - next topic

computer?

will this one work?

E7TF-12A650-C3B

KE3177

A2
1988 LX coupe. a dressed up motor with full exhaust and BBK shorties with flowmasters, BBK CAI, accufab 65mm tb, HO upper intake, cobra valve covers.

computer?

Reply #1
Work for what? As a door stop?

I imagine it will work for whatever it was meant to....

How about being a little less vague next time.....
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo

computer?

Reply #2
yep, ok cool, i was looking for a good door stop.
1988 LX coupe. a dressed up motor with full exhaust and BBK shorties with flowmasters, BBK CAI, accufab 65mm tb, HO upper intake, cobra valve covers.

computer?

Reply #3
its a computer, but i dont know what all the letters and numbers mean? its out of a 88 mustang, and i wanted to know if was a automatic.

computer?

Reply #4
Did you ask the guy selling it?If it's speed density and an automatic,it'll work.....as long as you install an H.O cam.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

computer?

Reply #5
ok, thanks vinnie

computer?

Reply #6
so can a 1986 speed density computer work?

computer?

Reply #7
I'd just try this and see if it works...

computer?

Reply #8
Quote from: quicksilver;103835
so can a 1986 speed density computer work?

if switching to a HO computer you must change the CAM theres no way around it

computer?

Reply #9
Yes,an '86 Mustang GT computer will work fine,as long as you change the cam.If you don't change the cam,it will not work.The cam (an H.O. cam) will give the engine a 351 firing order.The computer tells the injectors to fire in a 351 firing order,that way,everything works together.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

computer?

Reply #10
ok, i just got a computer in i paid for a month ago..... and i have the cam. so im going to put it in right after i buy a traction lock and 3.73 guys.