Skip to main content
Topic: started cleaning up the engine bay (Read 38537 times) previous topic - next topic

started cleaning up the engine bay

Reply #30
Quote from: 1WLD BRD;132580
Why did you fill the wiper motor holes though?  take it is is going to be a track only car when you are done?

the wiper motor is in the pic... :screwy: but it will be mainly a track car.
1979 Ford Fairmont
[/B]
5.0L/4R70W/8.8"/5-lug/3" Exhuast

Reply #31
oops my bad.  I was really tired when I posted that and seen the holes filled beside it and.... well... nevermind. LOL

Reply #32
more pics!
1979 Ford Fairmont
[/B]

Reply #33
one more
1979 Ford Fairmont
[/B]

Reply #34
finally i get to see the set up looks insane thats gonna confuse the hell out of people once you pop the hood
RIP 1988 and 1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)
R.I.P Kayleigh Raposa 12/18/90 - 2/24/07

Reply #35
Ford GT valve covers would be sweet on that thing.
It's Gumby's fault.

Reply #36
What trans are you going to use? and are you going to keep the A/C?

Reply #37
AOD-E, and no

and what makes the GT covers different?
1979 Ford Fairmont
[/B]

Reply #38
they are blue, and have a silver center piece that says ford racing
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)

Reply #39

Minus the blue (ive seen em in silver), they would look badass
It's Gumby's fault.

Reply #40
yeah baby! yeah, the ford gt covers are baby blue wrinckle. mine will be PC when i get into the motor. either that or body color. id just have the ones you have powder coated that, or black wrinckle personally. silvers alright. i want the polished "ford raceing" coil covers but they are a tough pricey to pull the triger on those....that carb setup is gonna stick a good 2" - 3" out the hood, whats the plan?
:america: 1988 Thunderbird Sport, Former 4.6 DOHC T56 conversion project.

Rest of the country, Welcome to Massachusettes. Enjoy your stay.

Halfbreed... Mango Orange Y2K Mustang GT
FRPP complete 2000 Cobra engine swap, T56 n' junk...
~John~

Reply #41
work in progress.....

1979 Ford Fairmont
[/B]

Reply #42
thats gonna get alittle hard
my $300 beater ;)

Reply #43
thats gonna get alittle hard

I constantly tell my wife the same thing:hick:
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Reply #44
i said a little not rock hard
my $300 beater ;)