Skip to main content
Topic: Put on the headlight covers whatya think??? (Read 2458 times) previous topic - next topic

Put on the headlight covers whatya think???

:d

Reply #1
I think they look wonderful, then again maybe my opinion is biased. HAHA

I love 'em, other then I can't see at night but i rarely drive in the dark anyways.

Reply #2
Very Nice!

Reply #3
Quote from: Cougarcruisin
I think they look wonderful, then again maybe my opinion is biased. HAHA

I love 'em, other then I can't see at night but i rarely drive in the dark anyways.

i did a half an hours work last night adjusting headlights and fog lghts to compensate for lack of light!  will see about keeping them on at night all the time  i might get my chops busted by the local authorities,  but maybe not so will see  ill just let it ride for a while

Reply #4
wow that looks nice :) If my bumper cover was painted Id think about them for my car haha

Reply #5
Nice!  Looks like you're hiding missile launchers behind them or something. :D
-Jim
1987 Cougar LS 5.0

Reply #6
I dont like them, i think they make it look like a fly.
It's Gumby's fault.

Reply #7
Your header panel really need the bird emblem. Looks kinda plain to me.
"Real cars dont power the front wheels, they lift them"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1984 Mercury Cougar GS 5.0:cougarsmily: BBK Equal Length Shorties, BBK O/R X-Pipe, Magnaflow Magnapacks, Mustang GT Stainless Tailpipes, 18" Magnaflow Rolled Edge Tips. Turbo Coupe Hood, Mach 1 Chin Spoiler. 17"x9" Cobra R's, Falken Ziex 255/50s, and 245/45s.
1984 Ford Thunderbird 3.8L "Drag Queen"
2009 Dodge Ram 1500 Lone Star Edition 5.7L Hemi 400hp, lex DOD14M Magnaflow retro-fit ler kit

Reply #8
thanks for the comments anyone else??

Reply #9
Quote from: cougrrr302
Your header panel really need the bird emblem. Looks kinda plain to me.

I agree. You need a Bird on that header panel. It would look even better.
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.

Reply #10
Quote from: Tbird232ci
I dont like them, i think they make it look like a fly.

:stupid:
1979 Ford Fairmont
[/B]
5.0L/4R70W/8.8"/5-lug/3" Exhuast

Reply #11
I love the way it looks with the covers, but those fog lights really don't look good on that car.
Looking great, otherwise.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #12
I'm not feeling the covers - makes the car too black, kinda loke somebody spray-bombed it without masking anything off. It needs some contrast. I'm not a big chrome fan, but black cars need some chrome, or at least some shiny headlights. The pic in your sig without the covers looks better. On the same token those would look sweet on a white or silver car because the black headlights would contrast the color of the car.

Completely unrelated: How fast have you had that radar trailer across the road in the third pic showing? :D
2015 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0, 6-speed, Guard Green - too much awesome for one car

1988 5.0 Thunderbird :birdsmily: SOLD SEPT 11 2010: TC front clip/hood ♣ Body & paint completed Oct 2007 ♣ 3.55 TC rear end and front brakes ♣ TC interior ♣ CHE rear control arms (adjustable lowers) ♣ 2001 Bullitt springs ♣ Energy suspension poly busings ♣ Kenne Brown subframe connectors ♣ CWE engine mounts ♣ Thundercat sequential turn signals ♣ Explorer overhead console (temp/compass display) ♣ 2.25" off-road dual exhaust ♣ T-5 transmission swap completed Jan 2009 ♣

Reply #13
Quote from: cougarcragar
I love the way it looks with the covers, but those fog lights really don't look good on that car.
Looking great, otherwise.

thanks  i agree about the fog lights too    im gonna change to a tcoupe bumper and to a rectangle stock like light from piaa

Reply #14
Quote from: Thunder Chicken
I'm not feeling the covers - makes the car too black, kinda loke somebody spray-bombed it without masking anything off. It needs some contrast. I'm not a big chrome fan, but black cars need some chrome, or at least some shiny headlights. The pic in your sig without the covers looks better. On the same token those would look sweet on a white or silver car because the black headlights would contrast the color of the car.

Completely unrelated: How fast have you had that radar trailer across the road in the third pic showing? :D

86 mphs to be exact    half my family is on the police force in my town so i atually think they put it in front of my driveway on purpose as a prank towards me.....needlesss to say my car is very well know by the police for the surrounding 5-6 towns.....so im in good hands