Skip to main content
Topic: Opinions needed! (Read 1059 times) previous topic - next topic

Opinions needed!

i was thinking about getting some "street" wheels later, and liked the charcoal FR500's........

but i was only able to track down a deep dish bullitt to test fit:

17x10.5 wheel/ 315-35-17 tire

incase anybody's wondering.....the tire is sitting on the ground, and there is no drivetrain in the car. nor a gas tank.

watchoooooo guys think?
1979 Ford Fairmont
[/B]
5.0L/4R70W/8.8"/5-lug/3" Exhuast

opinions

Reply #1
Ed Is Liking What I'm Seein. Looks Good To Me.  I Thaught They Would Stick Out More Than That? (315's) That shiznit Looks Good Too Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
                        :birdsmily:

Opinions needed!

Reply #2
badass

Opinions needed!

Reply #3
Even though I'm getting really tired of the black face look, they look really  good.
2005 Subaru WRX STi|daily driver

Opinions needed!

Reply #4
looks good, love black wheels with a polished lip

Opinions needed!

Reply #5
Quote from: Ether947
Even though I'm getting really tired of the black face look, they look really  good.

as am i, but i wanted to see how the Deep Dish wheels looked. as far as if they would stick out, rub, etc.

like i said in the 1st post, id like to get some FR500 wheels in anthracite/charcoal.
1979 Ford Fairmont
[/B]
5.0L/4R70W/8.8"/5-lug/3" Exhuast

Opinions needed!

Reply #6
Looks good. Is there a chance that the wheel could hit the fender lip on a big bump though?
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.

Opinions needed!

Reply #7
That size looks perfect for the back. The FR500's are very nice wheels also.

Opinions needed!

Reply #8
Quote from: thunderjet302
Looks good. Is there a chance that the wheel could hit the fender lip on a big bump though?

Oh they will, no worries there.  :D  Mine do.
Willpower is no match for Horsepower.

Opinions needed!

Reply #9
that is the shiznit that is exactly the wheel that i want that wheel fits your car perfect man as it will soon fit mine perfect lol
:flip:I GOT MORE POWER NOW:flip:
:mad:..BUT I NEED EVEN MORE..:mad: