Skip to main content
Topic: Where I've been (Read 1402 times) previous topic - next topic

Where I've been

Just thought I'd let everyone know where I've been these last few weeks. I've been wanting to get on here and say hello to everyone, but I haven't had access to the internet since Cat Jam.. and here's why.

The Monday after Cat Jam, I got a call from my boss telling me she wanted to talk to me (which is usually a bad thing). I almost told her to wait until I got back from vacation, but I stopped by anyway. To make a long story short, I got fired that day, AND I WAS STILL ON VACATION!! So I picked up what was left of my pride and moved back home with parents until I can find a new job. Freakin' sucks.

Anyway, just thought I'd stop by and say hello to everyone. It'll be a a while before I can get on here much. I miss talking to you guys! :)

DW

Where I've been

Reply #1
That sucks man.

Hang in there!
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo - '85 Marquis LTS - '86 LTD Wagon

Where I've been

Reply #2
Oh man! I'm sorry to hear! I hope you find not only a job.. but a better job that you had then you can go take your paycheque and stick it in her face!

Where I've been

Reply #3
Why did you get fired?
It's Gumby's fault.

Where I've been

Reply #4
Quote from: Tbird232ci
Why did you get fired?

because his car is nicer than her's

Where I've been

Reply #5
Man that does suck. I've been there, just hold your head high and sell your self on your job interviews and good luck

Where I've been

Reply #6
I'm sorry to hear that. Like said before, keep your head up, you'll bounce back.

Where I've been

Reply #7
Man, I was hopeful for you when you said "That's usually a bad thing..."  Had me thinking it was something good.  Meh.

I'm sorry to hear it man.  Where did you work, anyway?

Where I've been

Reply #10
You'll find a better job soon. And stick it inher face when you do! Just look at the bright sides of things.

Where I've been

Reply #11
Thanks for the kind words ya'll... I'm still not having any luck yet with the new job, but things are starting to look up this week... keep your fingers crossed for me...