Skip to main content
Topic: Parting out my car (Read 461 times) previous topic - next topic

Parting out my car

well now that its totalled and thanks to suggestions from everyone here i will be raping it for parts and sending the shell to that new car lot in the sky...  so if anyone wants anything i guess just post it up...  just remember my front end is completley gone and i dont have any origional mechanical parts so its pretty much body/interior stuff...  (but i will be keeping some small stuff for my replacement)

for engine parts tho i do still have an intercooler aswell as an origional rad fan (dunno if it works tho...)

Parting out my car

Reply #1
Depending on price and condition, I call dibs on the taillights. Need pics ;)
1988 Thunderbird Sport

Parting out my car

Reply #2
Got any pics of the dash?  I'm looking for the grey cube style main bezel panel.
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Parting out my car

Reply #3
Quote from: Paul Flockhart
Got any pics of the dash?  I'm looking for the grey cube style main bezel panel.

werent those only in the turbo cougars?  :dunno:

Parting out my car

Reply #4
hey i need the whole console complete let me know ASAP I REALLY NEED with tabs and if possible can i get a pic to averacer@yahoo.com
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]5.0 Standard
REBUILT MUSTANG AOD
Magnaflow mustang exhaust
BBK shorties
mark vii h pipe
BBK intake
KYB shocks , struts
moog springs

Parting out my car

Reply #5
Quote from: Paul Flockhart

Paul...lemme look in my collection and see if I have that piece you need...I'll PM you later today (saturday) as to my findings...but i'm rather sure i got the trim from that 85 XR7..actually, i know i did, cause the dash from it is in my Tbird! (but i used the Tbird "stainless" trim...)
I'll take some pixs, and send em too...
'98 Explorer 5.0
'20 Malibu (I know, Chevy, but, 35MPG. Let's go brandon, eh)

Parting out my car

Reply #6
FTF,  I appreciate it. thanks.

werent those only in the turbo cougars?

No, in fact they came in cars with consolettes as well (v6 and v8)
In fact if anybody has the consolette style ashtray, I'll take that as well.
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Parting out my car

Reply #7
I need the drivers side door handle (the inside one you pull the door shut with) and the two trim pieces that cover the mounting screws (with the "chrome" stripes on them)... oh, and the screws...
1988 Thunderbird Turbo Coupe
'89 5.0 w/ ported intakes, Mallory Adjustable FPR, BBK shorties and H with 2.5" Flows, 130 amp 3G, 89 Mustang comp/wiring, Aluminum radiator w/ elec fan, T5 trans, King Cobra clutch, 3.55 gears, 13" Cobra brakes (front), Wilwood prop valve, Mustang A-arms, Front Coil-overs, MM CC plates, Silver 17x9 R's, 03 Cobra IRS, Aluminum DS, 2002 Mustang dash/console etc..., custom leather seats

Parting out my car

Reply #8
Quote from: booksix
I need the drivers side door handle (the inside one you pull the door shut with) and the two trim pieces that cover the mounting screws (with the "chrome" stripes on them)... oh, and the screws...

on my driver side one end was broken before i got the car so i glued the cover from an 87 onto it...  BUT i could always just take the one off my passenger side door off...

*** to everyone else just lemme get a digi cam and i'll take the pictures u need***