Skip to main content
Topic: V8 swap parts For Sale (Read 521 times) previous topic - next topic

V8 swap parts For Sale

Ok I have some V8 swap parts here that need to go, I'll post more as I remember it.  ;)  At the bottom are 5.0 HO power mods.

87-8 T-Bird/Cougar 5.0 Air Condition Brackets and Compressor
        Compressor Mounting Brackets- $30
        Compressor- $45

87-8 T-Bird/Cougar 5.0 Fan w/ Fan Clutch, excellent shape, $25

87-8 Tbird/Cougar 5.0 Fan Shroud $20

Set of 5.0 HO EFI aluminum valve covers, freshly refinished in
 a stunning Satin silver color, excellent! $40

Double hump trans crossmember for running dual exhaust $30

Set of stock HO shorty headers $30

5.0L Transmission AOD, complete with converter, cooler lines, starter mount plate, everything! This came out of a 93 5.0
Mustang with LOW miles and was babied. Car got 5 speed swap, I drove the car before the swap because I did the swap and can vouch for this trans being excellent in every way. NO leaks whatsoever. I can include a shifter and cable out of 87 Tbird Sport if needed.  $350.00

Factory 5.0L EFI inlet tube and airbox assembly. $20

Ok, these next parts I had been selling for years to local 5.0 Tbird and Mustang guys but have a few still left over. They have been thoroughly tested on 5.0 Tbirds/Cougar at all levels of engine modification and they flat out make great power gains without costing a fortune!

5.0 Mustang throttle body- ported for healthy increase of airflow into engine at any throttle position. VERY cleanly done. Undetectable from outside.. perfect sleeper modification and very cost effective. Can weld and modify throttle linkage for AOD hookup if needed, making this a hassle free upgrade for 87-8 Cougar XR7 or Tbird Sport.

Ported HO upper intake, off 93-older Mustangs. The Stage 1 has porting in runners up to the turn and can match throttle body bore up to 70mm. The Stage 2 intake is cut open, runners are fully ported and polished, intake welded back together. This is a huge increase in airflow and will make a nice difference even on 5.0's that have not upgraded to HO specs. Everything bolts up fine, I do recommend a higher flow fuel pump and adjustable fuel pressure regulator at this point though.

Ported 5.0 HO heads, from mild to fully prepped. I have 3 sets starting at $150/pr

Email me at Branden979@aol.com or feel free to call me at 904-505-5484. If there's something you're looking for that I didnt list, let me know.

V8 swap parts For Sale

Reply #1
I'm interested in the 87-8 T-Bird/Cougar 5.0 Air Condition
Compressor Mounting Brackets $30.  Do you have a picture of these brackets?  I want to make sure it's what I need.

I'm also interested in the 87-8 Tbird/Cougar 5.0 Fan Shroud $20. What kind of condition is this in? Any pics?
1988 Thunderbird
306 HO w/ A9P processor
AOD w/ Transgo Reprogrammer
Full Digital Dash w/ twin Cyberdyne A-pillar gauges 
245/50/16 Tires on Snowflakes
Engine swap - CA smog compliant

V8 swap parts For Sale

Reply #2
What do you consider fully prepped? heads.
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

V8 swap parts For Sale

Reply #3
I would like some pics and know exactly what you do to the heads, pics of casting numbers, pics of the runners/chamber/bowls.  Can you post some up here?

Thanks,
Don
Project 3G: Grandpa Grocery Getter-'85 Crown Vic LTD 2-door, 351W with heavily ported/polished GT40 heads, heavily ported/polished Typhoon Power Plus upper & lower intake, Comp Cams 265DEH retarded 1*, FAST EZ-EFI, HD T5, 8.8" 3.73 trac lock with extra clutches, 3G alt. swap, '99 CVPI front brakes, '09 CVPI rear disc brakes, '00 CVPI booster&m/c + wilwood adj prop valve.

Parted & Gone-'88 T-bird Sport, 351W swap, ported GT40 heads

V8 swap parts For Sale

Reply #4
Kitz, fully prepped is 1.94/1.60 SS Manley valves, upgraded springs,locks,retainers, fully ported and polished intake/exhaust ports, bowls and of course a fresh 3 angle valve job. The valve guide bosses were streamlined and both ends of the valvejob are blended into the bowls and chambers respectively. The heads also got a cleanup mill to ensure squareness and a fresh gasket surface. All oil drain return holes are chamfered.

Sick88, I dont have pics here at the ready but if they arent sold at the meet this wknd, I'll snap some and post em up here.

Thanks for the inquiries!

V8 swap parts For Sale

Reply #5
Any update on the A/C bracket and Fan Shroud?
1988 Thunderbird
306 HO w/ A9P processor
AOD w/ Transgo Reprogrammer
Full Digital Dash w/ twin Cyberdyne A-pillar gauges 
245/50/16 Tires on Snowflakes
Engine swap - CA smog compliant

V8 swap parts For Sale

Reply #6
Sorry 88Blue, I dont have a pics of the fan shroud or the A/C brackets but they all came off the same 88 Tbird Sport. The shroud is in great shape, not a thing wrong with it. Same with the brackets, but bein that they're steel, it'd be tough to damage them anyways.