Skip to main content
Topic: I Have A Job!!! (Read 635 times) previous topic - next topic

I Have A Job!!!

YEAH!!! I have a job! I was just hired by the local NAPA as an inside/outside sales associate! That means 50% of the time I'm working the counter, and 50% of time I'm working with local companies who purchase NAPA products. I'm starting a very competitive wage with a guarenteed raise on or before 90 days. The owner is trying to fill a manager position at his other store and told me it's mine if I work out well. Thank God for so much background experience! I start tomorrow!

I Have A Job!!!

Reply #1
Sounds awesome Michael :D  hope everything works out for you and your new job, maybe you wont have to sell the TC's now ;)

I Have A Job!!!

Reply #2
Right on, man. Keep us posted on that.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I Have A Job!!!

Reply #3
Sweet deal, so this means a discount on parts eh? ;)
1980 birds X 3, 1982 bird, 1984 XR7, 1988 TC

I Have A Job!!!

Reply #4
Oh yeah! Expect alot of previously thought of as not made parts to resurface! I've been DYING to attack the NAPA books!

I Have A Job!!!

Reply #5
YEAH! Just got back from day #1. I didn't realize just how many STUPID people call a NAPA everyday. I had guy trying to rebuild a carb in an Isuzu Sidekick (It was actually a TBI from a Suzuki Sidekick) and an idiot telling me about the 4-Barrel carb on his 83 Firebird with a 2.8. Fun stuff! It's actually fun on the other side of the counter. So tomorrow's project is to look up rear ABS sensors and a clutch fork for an 87 TC.... :devil: