Skip to main content
Topic: Pics Of My New Engine!! (Read 1264 times) previous topic - next topic

Pics Of My New Engine!!

just thought i would post some pics of my new setup you cant really tell in the pics but all my wires are run through the fenders i will get some more once i find the charger to my camera have every thing bolted to my engine already but no pics
:flip:I GOT MORE POWER NOW:flip:
:mad:..BUT I NEED EVEN MORE..:mad:

Pics Of My New Engine!!

Reply #1
That looks awsome.

Whats that big chromed piece to the front of the oil filter?  I'm used to looking at EFI engines, and that thing is where the oil pressure sensor normally is.

V6->V8HO 88 LS
5.0L V8 87 XR7

Pics Of My New Engine!!

Reply #2
Thats a mechanical fuel pump. Its driven off of the cam.
It's Gumby's fault.

Pics Of My New Engine!!

Reply #3
yeah its a 110gph mech. fuel pump thanks for compliments

just a few more

Reply #4
welll heres one more

Pics Of My New Engine!!

Reply #5
Are those FMS rockers?  I was thinking of getting 'em but $300 a set for a $50 set of heads? Meh.  What'd they run you?

PS - Engine looks awesome.  Glad to see more carbed cars running aorund on here.

Pics Of My New Engine!!

Reply #6
i got them for 130 or 140 not sure what brand i dont think they are fms tho they are 1.7 ratio 3/8 stud

Pics Of My New Engine!!

Reply #7
off subject but what rims do you have up front?

looks good! are you going to spary the bay with some paint or leave it flat
1986 Cougar LS

Pics Of My New Engine!!

Reply #8
Looks good man.  That is the color I did my 351.  Ford Red.  Now you ust need to weld up the swiss chesse holes in the inner fenders and your all set.

Pics Of My New Engine!!

Reply #9
the bay is gravatexed its like a light bed liner and i think i am going to leave it black and the rims are egale alloys the five spoke ones 15x8 and i wanted to weld the holes p but i never got a hold of a mig so they will have to stay like that for a while thanks for the compliments