Skip to main content
Topic: parting out a mint low mile 88 sport. (Read 1785 times) previous topic - next topic

parting out a mint low mile 88 sport.

I bought this car to fix but I dont have time or interest to fix it. Let me know what you need.
The interior is black and gray and is spotless.
The doors are perfect
trunklid is perfect
the rear is perfect

the car washiznit in the front when I bought it. I sold the motor and trans already. The car was a one owner 50K mile  (old lady) car that was garaged since new.

Thanks for looking
john
Son of Jleews6, Johnny 5:p
85 GT 1C vert = resto project grey int. no power options but A/C. http://vb.foureyedpride.com/showthread.php?t=92213&highlight=convertible+build+thread
85 GT 2R hatch = ALL original sunroof car grey int.,full scale restoration coming one day
85 GT 2A hatch =  tan int. 2.5" full exhaust, BBK headers, AutoMeter Pro Comp gauges, 5-Lug w/17" Bullitts, converted to FI, 8.8 w/3.55s etc.
90 LX EL hatch = grey int. stock 5.0 auto
85 GT 1C hatch = parts car :(

Reply #1
Where ya at???
2015 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0, 6-speed, Guard Green - too much awesome for one car

1988 5.0 Thunderbird :birdsmily: SOLD SEPT 11 2010: TC front clip/hood ♣ Body & paint completed Oct 2007 ♣ 3.55 TC rear end and front brakes ♣ TC interior ♣ CHE rear control arms (adjustable lowers) ♣ 2001 Bullitt springs ♣ Energy suspension poly busings ♣ Kenne Brown subframe connectors ♣ CWE engine mounts ♣ Thundercat sequential turn signals ♣ Explorer overhead console (temp/compass display) ♣ 2.25" off-road dual exhaust ♣ T-5 transmission swap completed Jan 2009 ♣

Reply #2
im interested in the steering wheel.....radio trim piece and ash tray assembly.  have pictures of those?

really need the steering wheel the most.

Reply #3
Ware do you live at. I'm looking for headliner in Lt. Grey to black and maybe some seats

Reply #4
I'm interested in the seats.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #5
I know you said you sold the tranny already, but I'll still give this a try.

Might you still have the floor shifter and linkage?

Reply #6
Quote from: 84 Fila
Ware do you live at. I'm looking for headliner in Lt. Grey to black and maybe some seats

that headliner might not work in your 84 as they are clipped up in the rear of the 87-88 models just to for-warn you

Reply #7
Hey guys. Im in southwest VA right near Roanoke. I will get alot of pictures tomorow and post them up.

ifixyawataThe shifter is still in the car but im not sure if the linkage is still there. Ill check tomorow.

TfizzleI will get you some pics tomorow.

cougarcragarI would like to sell the interior somewhat together. Like the seats,carpet,panels all as one. I will get back to you on this one.

Thanks
john
85 GT 1C vert = resto project grey int. no power options but A/C. http://vb.foureyedpride.com/showthread.php?t=92213&highlight=convertible+build+thread
85 GT 2R hatch = ALL original sunroof car grey int.,full scale restoration coming one day
85 GT 2A hatch =  tan int. 2.5" full exhaust, BBK headers, AutoMeter Pro Comp gauges, 5-Lug w/17" Bullitts, converted to FI, 8.8 w/3.55s etc.

Reply #8
i want the complete console wit teh taps n the latch door and eveyrthing no shifter just teh console
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]5.0 Standard
REBUILT MUSTANG AOD
Magnaflow mustang exhaust
BBK shorties
mark vii h pipe
BBK intake
KYB shocks , struts
moog springs

Reply #9
John, I just thought of something else!  Might that have the quad shock brackets in the rear? (The ones bolted to the body)  If so, I'd like those too.

Reply #10
got any pics of teh console???
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]5.0 Standard
REBUILT MUSTANG AOD
Magnaflow mustang exhaust
BBK shorties
mark vii h pipe
BBK intake
KYB shocks , struts
moog springs

Reply #11
I might be intrested in the interior if you have any pic.
  You can send them to Greg@SpeedyDyno.com

THanks

SCT Tuned by Me(Greg@SpeedyDyno.com)

E.T. 10.28 @ 136.5 MPH 1/4 mile: List of Mods; 351 EFI, AFR heads,AOD,Rousch 13in frt brakes,11in rear brakes, AirRide Tech air ride system, Sub frame connetors,2400 RPM stall, 3.50,BBK shorties,T62PT Turbos  air to air intercooled, Home built kit.
Car weights 3705lbs without driver:burnout:

Reply #12
Hey Ifixyawata got the shifter out everything looks there. $30w/shipping. Thanks. Hey 5.8fastcat I sent you an e-mail on interior.

Reply #13
Is anyone interested in the doors and trunk lid(mint and rust free). $100 per door or $175 for the pair. $50 for the lid. Does anyone want the shell(free). The quarters and floor pans are perfect washiznit in the front.

Reply #14
If you want to keep the interior complete, I may be interested in the whole thing. I could come pick it all up if it's just what I'm looking for.
Shoot me an email please:

cougarcragar at  excite  dot  com
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]