Skip to main content
Topic: In my hometown! (Read 1949 times) previous topic - next topic

In my hometown!

Reply #15
But really there's only one guy here that I want. I think you know who that is....[think canada]

In my hometown!

Reply #16
Quote from: Samantha
But really there's only one guy here that I want. I think you know who that is....[think canada]

Hmmm... I wonder who that can be.

In my hometown!

Reply #18
*sigh* This thread.... meh.  No good can come of it.

In my hometown!

Reply #19
Nope, no good at all.

In my hometown!

Reply #20
None

In my hometown!

Reply #21
Quote:
and even though someone on the forums would sell me a whole body (for about $500 including shipping) 

Ok, who, where and what year? I need a new body for my cat too. Spread the love man, since you are not going to buy it, maybe I can.
Oh, needs to be an 86', or ay least a 4 eyed cat. I already have a solid body on my 87' parts car. I want 4 eyed!

Re-post

In my hometown!

Reply #22
if i find one hear i can get a price for ya, i see one every day across the street from my riends work, its a white 4eye, dont rember the condition. its been sitting in a field for a while, but he moves it from time to time. u want a realy nice body  tho rite, as in no rust at all

In my hometown!

Reply #23
White 4 eye, I've got one. It it a T-bird or a Cougar

In my hometown!

Reply #24
Wow this thread got out of hand lol. Im calling the guy tomorow to see what he wants. Let's all hope it's affordable. 

Oh yea.. and that body is an 88 body. sorry.

In my hometown!

Reply #25
Yeah.  If you're local to the guy, he's probably more willing to give you a solid price.  I saw that car the other night and thought to myself "!  So clean!"  Then I saw that it was a 3.8.  Meh.  Still a very, very  nice car.

In my hometown!

Reply #26
u want a realy nice body tho rite, as in no rust at all

Hey, who doesn't like a nice body. :D

Yes, I need a solid body to put everything from my yellow 86' into. I've got rust in my inner fendor, and most likely have rust under my front floors, since it always seems wet there, or traps moisture from my truck mats. My bumber has been hit twice also, so it's starting to get pretty bas all over.
Because of where I live, I'm going to park the 88' XR7 soon after some small fixes, until next spring, since it is 99% rust free.
Not in a big hurry, since I've been spending allot of credit on my cars lately already. I wish the Mach1 would sell, that would free up a little cash.

In my hometown!

Reply #27
What's wrong with 16?!

nothing is ~wrong~ with 16 at all....
:america: 1988 Thunderbird Sport, Former 4.6 DOHC T56 conversion project.

Rest of the country, Welcome to Massachusettes. Enjoy your stay.

Halfbreed... Mango Orange Y2K Mustang GT
FRPP complete 2000 Cobra engine swap, T56 n' junk...
~John~

In my hometown!

Reply #28
Quote from: shame302
nothing is ~wrong~ with 16 at all....

..unless you're over twice that age. :p

In my hometown!

Reply #29
Or if your close to that age ( 17).