Skip to main content
Topic: Show us your mug (personal photos) (Read 239509 times) previous topic - next topic

Show us your mug (personal photos)

Reply #810
I was undoing all of the hoses and wires connected to the motor in the ranchero before I yanked it out. The pic above it where I'm filthy is about 8 hours later after we got the motor and tranny out and took most of the motor apart. It's had an oil leak for a while but it got really bad so I figured why not rebuild the motor and toss an aod in?

Reply #811
Quote from: crystal;257214
Me lately:

4foot 9?

Reply #812

Reply #813
 close, 4'10" ;)

Reply #814
Quote from: pegasus;257268

The name is Bond.... James Bond.

Reply #815
Quote from: 86XR7project;257283
The name is Bond.... James Bond.

Hey,that's better than "The name is Dover.....Ben Dover". LOL !!!
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #816
WINTER NEEDS TO END...........

Because I start getting bored and doing stupid goofy shiznit.
1987 20th Anniversary Cougar, 302 "5.0" GT-40 heads (F3ZE '93 Cobra) and TMoss Ported H.O. intake, H.O. camshaft
2.5" Duals, no cats, Flowmaster 40s, Richmond 3.73s w/ Trac-Lok, maxed out Baumann shift kit, 3000 RPM Dirty Dog non-lock TC
Aside from the Mustang crinkle headers, still looks like it's only 150 HP...
1988 Black XR7 Trick Flow top end, Tremec 3550
1988 Black XR7 Procharger P600B intercooled, Edelbrock Performer non-RPM heads, GT40 intake AOD, 13 PSI @5000 RPM. 93 octane

Reply #817
Quote from: ZondaC12;261047
WINTER NEEDS TO END...........

Because I start getting bored and doing stupid goofy shiznit.

I have two of those wrenches in the garage.I have no idea why.either.LOL.Maybe that's why I have big manly arms.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #818

modularV8cart :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
from Russia, with love :))
87' T-bird Sport

Reply #819
Quote from: Tapkin;261304

modularV8cart :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
from Russia, with love :))

That first pic, is that you driving the new Lada Signet? :mullet: If so the build quality seems to have gotten better (They sold Ladas in Canada for years, probably before you were born. They were )
2015 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0, 6-speed, Guard Green - too much awesome for one car

1988 5.0 Thunderbird :birdsmily: SOLD SEPT 11 2010: TC front clip/hood ♣ Body & paint completed Oct 2007 ♣ 3.55 TC rear end and front brakes ♣ TC interior ♣ CHE rear control arms (adjustable lowers) ♣ 2001 Bullitt springs ♣ Energy suspension poly busings ♣ Kenne Brown subframe connectors ♣ CWE engine mounts ♣ Thundercat sequential turn signals ♣ Explorer overhead console (temp/compass display) ♣ 2.25" off-road dual exhaust ♣ T-5 transmission swap completed Jan 2009 ♣

Reply #820
Quote from: Thunder Chicken;261317
That first pic, is that you driving the new Lada Signet? :mullet: If so the build quality seems to have gotten better (They sold Ladas in Canada for years, probably before you were born. They were )

No Lada could handle having a 4.6 in it, the car is such garbage an engine that nice would destroy the Lada.

Reply #821
Quote from: Thunder Chicken;261317

:))))))))
And nowadays surely Lada is )
Do u remember the movie DEVIL WEARS PRADA? In ru zone internet there were many funny pics) with phrase: DEVIL DRIVES LADA :)
87' T-bird Sport

Reply #822
Figured I'd contribute.

All the old pics are dead.  Fortunately Crystal's is not :hick:

Reply #823
Am I also dead, looking like I'm drunk at the wheel? :hick:

Reply #824
Looking good rolling in a Ford product.