Skip to main content
Topic: Show us your mug (personal photos) (Read 239643 times) previous topic - next topic

Show us your mug (personal photos)

Reply #435
to post pics, upload them onto photobucket, then in your post, put ""  Photobucket gives you the url WITH img tags already tacked on as well.  Very very easy.

Reply #436
Let me know when ya semd um Vinnie, I'll have um up right quick

Reply #437
Thanks Fila-pimp.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #438
Anytime Vin-man

Reply #439
Quote from: 20th anny 5.o;145241
oh noes i went and did it now.

it Just a few weeks later and i need to go have this redone, my  hair grows to fast.

Quote from: thunderjet302;147531
Too much hookah and beer at my friends 21st

Hookah or weed laced hookah i know i get no buzz or any ill effects from just hookah alone. If you do i want some of your Hookah!!!!

Reply #440
Quote from: 20th anny 5.o;147958
it Just a few weeks later and i need to go have this redone, my  hair grows to fast.

Hookah or weed laced hookah i know i get no buzz or any ill effects from just hookah alone. If you do i want some of your Hookah!!!!

No weed just hookah. You have to go to a place that's run by Turks. They make the real good stuff:D
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.

Reply #441
Ahh the only place we got around town is some lame ass emo/coffee house that as well has a hookah deck.

Reply #442
Here are my two wifes - one is 25 and the other is 40... Not bad for their ages eh?

Here they are together:

Oh and dumb 'ol me:

Reply #443
 man you take the best pictures!!
RIP 1988 and 1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)
R.I.P Kayleigh Raposa 12/18/90 - 2/24/07

Reply #444
Dude, you are my new hero. Btichin car, nice looking girl, and photo skills.

Reply #445
Wow, awesome pics man.  I hope to be that lucky when I'm your age!

Reply #446
! you're lady's got some nice junk. :D
1979 Ford Fairmont
[/B]
5.0L/4R70W/8.8"/5-lug/3" Exhuast

Reply #447
Looks like you have a nice dual monitor setup there too.  You've got it all!  :D

Reply #448
Quote from: Red Spar;148212
Here are my two wifes - one is 25 and the other is 40... Not bad for their ages eh?

, sir!  That's all I can say...

Reply #449
I went ahead and I dunnit. I dun cut all my hair of..

i've had thin hair up top since like i was 16 so i figured, the hell with it.. off it goes.