Skip to main content
Topic: Show us your mug (personal photos) (Read 239645 times) previous topic - next topic

Show us your mug (personal photos)

Reply #420
So did my wife one day a long time ago.She asked me,"Am I worth anything to you?",I said "Of course,everything",and she asked,"Then why don't you take pride in your appearance for me?".That was a dozen years ago.My world changed that day.literally.She's my girl and I wouldn't want her looking like she didn't care.I shave and get my hair cut......regularly.Actually,I feel better when I do as well.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #421
Quote from: vinnietbird;147643
88sportcoupe,nice family.Good looking kids.One thing.......SHAVE !!! Show the little lady she's worth cleaning up for.Gotta take care of those women.

Thanks Vinnie. My boy is a hand full, very smart but very active, my baby girl will be 1 on July 12, the day before our fifth anniversary. She is starting to crawl and tries to climb the stairs,climbs out of her walker. 

If you think thats bad you should see my hair on my head it goes halfway down my back. I usually just shave with an electric trimmer every couple weeks but I look bad without my goatee so it stays once in a while she will tell me to shave if it has been a while but it usually irritates me before then.

Reply #422
Quote from: vinnietbird;147650
I shave and get my hair cut......regularly.Actually,I feel better when I do as well.

I've gotten a lot better over the past few months with that.  I've always gotten my hair cut every 4 weeks, but I would always put off shaving for a bit too long.  Now I dont do that anymore.  It's much easier to shave it before it gets bad anyway.

Reply #423
My wife doesn't want me to cut my hair. Oh and before anybody says anything. I DONT have a mullet.

Reply #424
Do you have a mullet?  :flame:

Haha well if she says so, thats fine then.

Reply #425
Here's a pic of me, the wife and my son about a year ago.

86' T/C 4.6L DOHC
16' Chebby Cruze 1.4L Turbo
17’ Peterbilt 389 600hp 1850ftlb Trq 18spd

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Heavy Metal Mistress”
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Reply #426
Quote from: 88sportcoupe;147675
My wife doesn't want me to cut my hair. Oh and before anybody says anything. I DONT have a mullet.

good thing, cuz if you havent noticed, this ISNT the camaro iroc board. :D
1979 Ford Fairmont
[/B]
5.0L/4R70W/8.8"/5-lug/3" Exhuast

Reply #427
Oh,by the way 88sportcoupe,no offense.I can tell you didn't take any,but I just want to go on the record as saying that I meant no ill feelings.You look like you and yours have your hands full with those two kids.LOL.Now,back to the subject,I have 4 kids.One graduates this year,one next year,my Stepson is already out on his own,and then I have an 11 year old.Gotta love a family.You know,they say married guys live longer than single guys.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #428

Me really drunk on Cinco De Mayo... big thing here in AZ

And me and the lovely lady

Reply #429
Is that an Aqua Teen shirt??
"Real cars dont power the front wheels, they lift them"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1984 Mercury Cougar GS 5.0:cougarsmily: BBK Equal Length Shorties, BBK O/R X-Pipe, Magnaflow Magnapacks, Mustang GT Stainless Tailpipes, 18" Magnaflow Rolled Edge Tips. Turbo Coupe Hood, Mach 1 Chin Spoiler. 17"x9" Cobra R's, Falken Ziex 255/50s, and 245/45s.
1984 Ford Thunderbird 3.8L "Drag Queen"
2009 Dodge Ram 1500 Lone Star Edition 5.7L Hemi 400hp, lex DOD14M Magnaflow retro-fit ler kit

Reply #430
No problem Vinnie. Oh BTW if you want you can call me Andy. We definitely have our hands full especially with my son and the best part is I expect by the time he outgrows his current phase of Terrible 2's(even though he is almost 4) my daughter will be getting to that age. It was hard trying to get that picture taken cause they both wiggle.

I am currently Mr. Mom while my wife works so every day is an adventure. I wish i could trust the daycares so we could both work and be able to have some extra money to save for the future, but the first day he went to one daycare a couple years back, while i was working and my wife was going to school, he got bit on his cheek and the "teachers" didn't know how or when it happened. All they said was "well we do have a biter" so that was his last day there.
I don't get offended about my hair anymore cause my hair has been long since i was in High school and i graduated in 2000. I was picked on in school about it and at work but I just let it go like water on a ducks back. You didn't offend me by any means Vinnie.

As far as living longer, I have to get working out cause i have high blood pressure and borderline cholesterol but its hard to find the time with the kids.

Reply #431
Quote from: cougrrr302;147699
Is that an Aqua Teen shirt??

Nope just a potato looking at some french fries all scared.

Reply #432
Andy,I have to start working out again myself.I was looking at some pics from wwhen i was in the military,and then now,It was a no brainer.I'm getting the weights out tonight.

Reply #433
Yeah, so where are some pics of mr vinnie here?  hmmmmm

Reply #434
Let me check.I can't post pics.Never can get the hang of it.I'll send a pic or two to Fila.He posts for me.