Skip to main content
Topic: Show us your mug (personal photos) (Read 239453 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Show us your mug (personal photos)

Reply #135
:stupid:

meh, heres me...
1980 birds X 3, 1982 bird, 1984 XR7, 1988 TC

Reply #136
I say "who da pimp?"  My apologies, this pic is about 1.5 years old.  We still basically look the same though.  For those of you who don't know, that's my girlfriend Ashlie of 2 and a half years.

I promise I'll take newer pics soon... maybe.

Reply #137
Sun was in my eyes, so I look like a doofus!  More to come,  errr,  wait, umm,  probly not!

One 88

Reply #138
Haha haha, here is john!  (84blu302)
very fuzzy!

Notice four lugs on the front and five on the back!

One 88

Reply #139
That blue bird could use a wash....and shorter tailpipes...and maybe all four matching rims...and aww fornicate it lol.
1988 Tbird Stock bottom end 306, Windsor Jr's, Explorer intake, 125 shot.
Best ET: 12.11 Best MPH: 113.8 1/4 mile

Reply #140
Hope I don't scare anyone!...lol :wtf:
95 Ranger Splash 2.3
88 Tbird Sport :ies::ies:
5.0 SO, stainless shorty headers, w/ Magnaflow lers. KYB struts, KYB shocks. 5lug conversion from sn95 Mustang, subframe connectors, drilled and slotted rotors, 03 Mach 1 wheels. sequential taillights.140 speedo

Reply #141
CougarSE, I can see you're constipated, but should you really be taking a dump in the parking lot? :wtf:

jk

Reply #142
How bout an old one? I had fun going through some older pics. This is 4 years ago. I'd imagine you can tell which one I am:

Reply #143
here's a hint.. if you rotate the monitor 180 degrees.. she's on the left.. and if you rotate the monitor 90 degrees counter-clockwise.. she appears to be on top of a girl-wich.

Reply #144
Crystal, I like your friend in the middle...

Reply #145
For someone who isn't a girlie girl, why are there so many pictures floating around of you in a dress, Crystal? :D

Reply #146
Quote from: crystal
How bout an old one? I had fun going through some older pics.

Heh..I can play that game.  Here's one of me and my ex-fiancee at her Sr. prom ('89...I'm 20).  Then me about 4 years later...yup, that's my hair.  Then the last about 2-3 years after that at a Halloween party w/ my ex.
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo - '85 Marquis LTS - '86 LTD Wagon

Reply #147
Is that a lake stergeon?  They are extreemly rare around here?

Reply #148
Quote from: oldraven
For someone who isn't a girlie girl, why are there so many pictures floating around of you in a dress, Crystal? :D

Cuz my mom gets excited and makes sure to take pics, lol  :giggle: I'd say I end up in a dress 2-3 times a year. If I need to get dressed up for work or something it's usually a skirt.

Reply #149
So we're postin out of date pictures huh??

How 'bout this one of  my 33 year old daughter with me and the Cobra Jet...