Skip to main content
Topic: Show us your mug (personal photos) (Read 239451 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Show us your mug (personal photos)

Reply #150
Quote from: merccougar50
Is that a lake stergeon?  They are extreemly rare around here?

WHo was that directed at?  If it was me, then no.  It's a small blacktip shark, and that's the coast of South Carolina.
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo - '85 Marquis LTS - '86 LTD Wagon

Reply #151
Nice one!

Reply #152
Quote from: oldraven
For someone who isn't a girlie girl, why are there so many pictures floating around of you in a dress, Crystal? :D

I seem to remeber seeing a few of you in a dress, too, oldraven :evilgrin:
2015 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0, 6-speed, Guard Green - too much awesome for one car

1988 5.0 Thunderbird :birdsmily: SOLD SEPT 11 2010: TC front clip/hood ♣ Body & paint completed Oct 2007 ♣ 3.55 TC rear end and front brakes ♣ TC interior ♣ CHE rear control arms (adjustable lowers) ♣ 2001 Bullitt springs ♣ Energy suspension poly busings ♣ Kenne Brown subframe connectors ♣ CWE engine mounts ♣ Thundercat sequential turn signals ♣ Explorer overhead console (temp/compass display) ♣ 2.25" off-road dual exhaust ♣ T-5 transmission swap completed Jan 2009 ♣

Reply #153
Quote from: TurboCoupe50
So we're postin out of date pictures huh??

How 'bout this one of  my 33 year old daughter with me and the Cobra Jet...

hears me back in the day, im 21 now... :giggle: (im the big one on the bottom)

Reply #154
Quote from: TurboCoupe50
So we're postin out of date pictures huh??

How 'bout this one of  my 33 year old daughter with me and the Cobra Jet...

(quotes Austin Powers) groovy baybee yea! (end dialect)  :giggle:  just thought that was funny ;) if only i had some pics of me......

back in the day for me would be '93 heh

(im 14  :flip: life is great )

Reply #155
Here's some pics of my Cobra Jet , I had in high school. :ies:
95 Ranger Splash 2.3
88 Tbird Sport :ies::ies:
5.0 SO, stainless shorty headers, w/ Magnaflow lers. KYB struts, KYB shocks. 5lug conversion from sn95 Mustang, subframe connectors, drilled and slotted rotors, 03 Mach 1 wheels. sequential taillights.140 speedo

Reply #156
Quote from: Thunder Chicken
I seem to remeber seeing a few of you in a dress, too, oldraven :evilgrin:

YAR! The blasphemy. May Fingal smite ye fer that one.

Real men wear Kilts, and little else. ;)

Reply #157
Real men wear Kilts, and little else.

That's right, the sheep can hear zippers. :D

Reply #158
Quote from: MDJ1281
That's right, the sheep can hear zippers. :D
:rollin: :rollin: :rollin: :rollin: :rollin:
2015 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0, 6-speed, Guard Green - too much awesome for one car

1988 5.0 Thunderbird :birdsmily: SOLD SEPT 11 2010: TC front clip/hood ♣ Body & paint completed Oct 2007 ♣ 3.55 TC rear end and front brakes ♣ TC interior ♣ CHE rear control arms (adjustable lowers) ♣ 2001 Bullitt springs ♣ Energy suspension poly busings ♣ Kenne Brown subframe connectors ♣ CWE engine mounts ♣ Thundercat sequential turn signals ♣ Explorer overhead console (temp/compass display) ♣ 2.25" off-road dual exhaust ♣ T-5 transmission swap completed Jan 2009 ♣

Reply #159
Sheep are only good for making Bagpipes and Haggis.

Goats are where it's at. :ies:

Reply #160
Quote from: MDJ1281
Crystal, I like your friend in the middle...

Dude, you are absolutely right about the way we think . . .

Here's a more recent one:
Duckin' agents like we was trapped in da matrix!

Reply #161
The last day of a long road trip/camping trip through the rockies. This was taken about a half hour east of Jasper. There's a lake on one side of the highway, and on the other there is a ridge of hills. They're actually big sand dunes on top of rocky outcroppings made from the eroded mountains behind. But behind the dunes there is another lake that you see behind me. I don't know what I was thinking, because my head is actually about three feet below Anges feet looking down over a cliff. I nearly pissed myself a few times crawling out of that crag. The pebbles are like walking on marbles. Makes for in interesting shot though. :grinno:

Reply #162
i borrowed my sisters digi camera ;)

Reply #163
i got bord, so i made another pic of me sence im so popular and everybody loves me soooo  much :giggle:  :flip:

Reply #164
This is me the day before my wedding.