Skip to main content
Topic: Freebies + Some leftovers for sale (Read 1259 times) previous topic - next topic

Freebies + Some leftovers for sale

>>FREEBIES!!!
Ok, I got a couple parts here I don't need, nor do I want to sell. And they are pick-up only in the Detroit Metro Area.
  • Snowflakes - Set of 4, No Centercaps, py Tires.
  • 11 inch Front Rotors - Looks like they were recently turned.
  • Calipers - Painted blue, fairly new pads, MM S/S Sleeves (installed very poorly, lol), and I stripped one of the bleeder screws.
  • TC Rear Swaybar - Yep. Plain-ole swaybar.
--------------------------------------------------------------

>>
For Sale
And I have some extras that I am selling.
  • Passenger Side Headlight - Looks brand friggin new. $35 Shipped. SOLD!!
  • Bob's EGR Block-Off Plate - Never Used $15 Shipped - SOLD!!

• Flowmaster Cat-Back - $100 Pick-Up or Pay for shipping. SOLD!!
  • 88 T-5 - Shifts great. Better than the trans I have now. $150 Pick-up or pay for shipping.
  • SN-95 Rear Caliper Mounting Plate - Comes with Dust Shields. $50 Shipped SOLD!!
If you need pics or have any questions let me know. Thanks.

ether947@gmail.com

>>PICS

2005 Subaru WRX STi|daily driver

Reply #1
You can come down and pick up the LSC rims and drop off the TC snow flakes.

Reply #2
Dood I completely forgot about those. And your not really down... you more to the left... like... 6hrs to the left. :lol

Reply #3
Just a little out of hte way but....

You can come to the left and pick through the garage for other things you may need or want. Let me know you could go home with a full set of blue seats from a Mark VII. :D

Reply #5
Quote from: Innes
sending PM

PM sent.

And Slammed, if you weren't so far over I would consider it. Honestly it would be cheaper just to pay for shipping. :)

Reply #6
how much to ship the calepers to 16946?
2001 Buick Regal LS (DD):hick:

Got that fox rash again!

-Resident smartass! :ies:

- Don't listen to the naysayers. For every person who actually helps with your project there will be 10 who will discourage you all the while thinking that they are helping. 99% of all people have good intentions. That doesn't make them right.- XR7 Dave - SCCOA.Com

Reply #7
Quote from: Cougar8775
how much to ship the calepers to 16946?

These are free because I didn't want to ship them. Reason being is I don't want the hassle, because I don't feel they are worth it. Now if you really want these I can put a price on them (say $15-$20 pr.) and I figure out shipping costs. Let me know if that works for you.

Reply #8
Got anything for me Antonio?

Reply #9
Quote from: 84 Fila
Got anything for me Antonio?

Uh... what do you need? :)

Reply #10
In a word, a whole int. I was sorta kidding though

Reply #11
I could take that swaybar off your hands. Just PM me a phone number and a good time to get them and ill see if it is possible. Im in Lincoln Park just to let you know.

Reply #12
Quote from: matttherat
I could take that swaybar off your hands. Just PM me a phone number and a good time to get them and ill see if it is possible. Im in Lincoln Park just to let you know.

PM Sent.

Reply #13
if you still have those snowflake rims how much to ship to 65737. Also I know you said free but if there is somthing I have that you need I'd swap you. Any how let me know.
84 Turbo coupe 2.3T Modded with 88 upper and lower intake, 88 injectors, E6 manifold, T3-4 AR.60 turbo, 31X12X3 FMIC, Homemade MBC , Greddy knock off BPV.
4 eyes see better than 2! 
Da Bird!

FreeBird

Reply #14
How much for the catback shipped to 66901? Does this include lers, and is it long enough for a Cougar? Screw it I want it either way. Total Cost is what I need to know. Thanks
"Real cars dont power the front wheels, they lift them"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1984 Mercury Cougar GS 5.0:cougarsmily: BBK Equal Length Shorties, BBK O/R X-Pipe, Magnaflow Magnapacks, Mustang GT Stainless Tailpipes, 18" Magnaflow Rolled Edge Tips. Turbo Coupe Hood, Mach 1 Chin Spoiler. 17"x9" Cobra R's, Falken Ziex 255/50s, and 245/45s.
1984 Ford Thunderbird 3.8L "Drag Queen"
2009 Dodge Ram 1500 Lone Star Edition 5.7L Hemi 400hp, lex DOD14M Magnaflow retro-fit ler kit