Skip to main content
Topic: Anyone live near...*Solved* (Read 1141 times) previous topic - next topic

Anyone live near...*Solved*

Does anyone live clsoe to me that has any clue about wiring and random thunderbird stuff. If so I would realy like to meet some guys from here and show off my bird. Also maybe even get it running. Who knows what else

Reply #1
Mike, Cat Jam is rolling right around.  A whole bunch of people are going to be close by you.  Maybe with enough Beer you could convince some of us to hop over and help you out.  :hick:
One 88

Reply #2
Come over to find out.

Reply #3
Go to Cat Jam, dude.
:)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #4
4 Lug Snowflake rims!!!111eleven!!1
????
:america: 1988 Thunderbird Sport, Former 4.6 DOHC T56 conversion project.

Rest of the country, Welcome to Massachusettes. Enjoy your stay.

Halfbreed... Mango Orange Y2K Mustang GT
FRPP complete 2000 Cobra engine swap, T56 n' junk...
~John~

Reply #5
Shame, you lost me. Everyone else, I have no real way of getting there.

Reply #6
Quote from: 84 Fila
Shame, you lost me. Everyone else, I have no real way of getting there.

You don't actually have to bring your T-bird, you can always come in your DD. I don't own a Bird right now, and that's what i'll be doing. These folks are just that awesome!
Temporarily Foxless? Ride the Bull...

Reply #7
Right now my dad has my car, the Vic;. Mom works right up the road like 3 blocks so she walks and my car doesn't run. I was thinking of asking Brian (Ifixyawata) if I can ride with him and pay gas.  He is also going to take a look at Jamie ( my t-biid names by my GF)

Reply #8
Doesn't look like I'm gonna make CJ this year.... When I go, I stay with a freind the lives just south of Alliance... I travel 30 & 172 through Columbiana Co(have eaten at the Lisbon Diner 4-5 times), may be up there in the fall...

Reply #9
Ware is it being held, Mill Creek Park In younstown? I know what is is and it's in Youngstown but ware? I'll do my best to bee there

Reply #10
all the info you need is located over at www.catjam.net Hope to see you there!

Reply #11
Ware is it being held, Mill Creek Park In younstown? I know what is is and it's in Youngstown but ware? I'll do my best to bee there

http://www.coolcats.net/catjam/parkinfo.html
Temporarily Foxless? Ride the Bull...

Reply #12
It is at Millcreek Park. I walk my dog there all the time. I'll do my best to show. Think i'll learn anything from all the smart peoples??

Reply #13
Think i'll learn anything from all the smart peoples??

Maybe.

They might just eat you.

Reply #14
Well, anyone local that know ANYTHING abou CFI or Wiring should PM me so we can meet. I'm willing to bribe, buy dinner, what ever to get this thing running. Getting eaten is a chance I have to take.