Skip to main content
Topic: Miscellaneous interior parts 87/88 T-bird (Read 1389 times) previous topic - next topic

Miscellaneous interior parts 87/88 T-bird

Well looks like i'm still in the game, as I was able to strip parts out of my brother-in-laws 88 T-bird. I figured this would be the best place to offer them up.

All Items are out of a ’88 T-bird sport with dark blue/gray interior.

· Nearly complete center console (setup for automatic shifter)
· Mid dash electronics: ATC, Radio and EQ, System Sentry plate. (Car had premium sound)
· Driver side Dash surround in Faux brushed Aluminum. (Missing lower right kick panel piece)
· Mid Dash Electronics Surround
· Plastic Battery Hold down bracket (bolt missing some threads in its middle section.
· Front dash speaker Grills/covers

Everything is in pretty good shape other than some sun fading on the console and various scuffing marks I can’t get cleaned off. Also the leather armrest is cracking bad. As far as I can tell virtually all the tabs are still in place. The center console still has some wiring attached for the lighted armrest compartment and the window/seat adjustment piece still has the mirror adjustment switch with wiring still attached. The console comes with 2 metal brackets for attaching it to the floor pan. Also I have a good few of the screws for the items, though they’re mixed together and I don’t remember what goes with what. As for the electronics, I was told that they worked when the car was parked over 2 (maybe 3) years ago and should still work now, however I have no way to test them so I personally can’t validate that claim.

Shipping:
  I’d like to avoid shipping the 2 biggest items (console and speedometer dash surround) and would prefer they be picked up, or I can bring them with me to Cat Jam. The small stuff however shouldn’t be a problem. The biggest thing to note is that I am going to be rather busy up until the Monday following Cat Jam (I will be out of the Country next week July 16th through 21st). So, if you want something, and can’t make it to Cat Jam let me know and I will hold it for you.

Pricing:
In all honesty I'm open for reasonable offers on this stuff, plus actual the shipping charges. Obvious there will be no shipping charge if you choose to pick this up at Cat Jam, or locally from me.I will not be taking payments till I get back however, so that the turnaround time will be faster for you. The parts will be first come first serve in the meantime. If you have any questions, feel free to post them or PM me with them.

Item's are located in Kent, OH 44240.
Temporarily Foxless? Ride the Bull...

Reply #1
Here are some pics:

Reply #2
More:

Reply #3
I call the head unitand maybe assotred stuff in that pile. Are you willi9ng to trade for stuff from my 84? And can I get better close up pictures of those things induvidaly?

Reply #4
Quote from: 84 Fila
I call the head unitand maybe assotred stuff in that pile. Are you willi9ng to trade for stuff from my 84? And can I get better close up pictures of those things induvidaly?

I don't need anything in trade as I don't own a Cougar or T-bird right now (I actually sold my old bird to someone else a while back). And which items do you need close ups on? I can try to get them, but can't guarentee that I can get them up before I leave this weekend.

Reply #5
Take your time but everything in the 5th picture please.

Reply #6
Are you selling the console as 1 part, because all i need is the power seat/window/mirror panel??
i have one without the passenger power seat cut-out if youd like to keep the console complete

Reply #7
i will take the trim piece that goes around the headunit, heater/ac controls.....that is if its still available.

Reply #8
How much for the dash bezels (upper and radio trim + all of the console)

I'll be at CJ too.

Reply #9
Interested in console lid  PM sent

Reply #10
Do you happen to have lower front dirver and passanger side seatbelt latches?
1988- 3.8- T-bird- sold 2005 Grand Prix, GTP- COMP.G MODS: Inferno Hood, GXP spoiler, Liquid Metal Wheels,K&N Intake,LED taillights,LED reverse lights, LED interior lights, 180*,605s, Pacesetters :burnout:

Reply #11
Quote from: Vantage08
Do you happen to have lower front dirver and passanger side seatbelt latches?

What was listed is all that I have, I would have picked those parts if they had been any good.

For everyone else asking about the parts, I'm not exactly in the country at the moment (Hanging out in Mexico to be exact) and I won't be back till late friday night. I still intend to be at the picnic on saturday, however, and I'll have the stuff with me.

Reply #12
The tapedeck if it's still for sale. How much?

Reply #13
Did you happen to pull the floor shifter?  That's what I'm really in the market for.

Reply #14
Again I'm interested in just about everything there. How much is your asking price.