Skip to main content
Topic: Miscellaneous Fox Parts (Read 1790 times) previous topic - next topic

Miscellaneous Fox Parts

I got 3 big boxes of parts with my TC back in November... Finally took inventory.  Will trade any part for working Headlight/Dimmer Switch!

Clock- $5

2 Pairs of headlight lenses, one with  mounting brackets- $5 a pair

Both Front Inner Parking Lenses- $5 Each

2 Glove Box doors- $5 Each

2 Automatic Shifter Cables- $10 Each

Equalizer- $10

Both Power Mirrors- $10 Each

Automatic Crossmember- $10

Automatic Brake Pedal Assembly- $10

TC Fan System- $15

Quarter Windows- $20 for the pair

351W 2 BBL Intake- $20

351W 4 BBL Intake- $25

I have pics of everything, just ask.  All prices are negotiable.

Miscellaneous Fox Parts

Reply #1
those lence for four eyes our the ones like your. just askin even though it more than likly for an87-8
1986 Cougar LS

Miscellaneous Fox Parts

Reply #2
Yeah, my bad... All parts are from '87/'88 TCs.

Miscellaneous Fox Parts

Reply #3
Would you send me a pic of the TC fan system? Are you wiring plugs intact? Thanks!
longbedgts 'at' netzero.com or PM me a link
[size=0]88 Thunderbird Turbocoupe 2.3T 5spd~78K miles
88 Thunderbird Turbocoupe 2.3T 5spd
[/size]

Miscellaneous Fox Parts

Reply #4
I just went and looked at the fans... there are no plugs/wires.  I did notice that one side was missing a pr0ng where the plug would go (there was only one, where as the other had two).  I have no knowledge over the system to know if that is normal or not?  Maybe you do or someone help us out?  Let me know if you still want a pic.

Miscellaneous Fox Parts

Reply #5
I actually have never seen one up close so I cant say yay or nay. Ive been running a small electric fan since I got the car.
Hmmm, let me search around to see what the fans should look like. If you have a pic, itd be great.
My car has a lenghty harness with plugs at the end. I guess they plug right into the motors rather than a harness coming from the motors...
[size=0]88 Thunderbird Turbocoupe 2.3T 5spd~78K miles
88 Thunderbird Turbocoupe 2.3T 5spd
[/size]

Miscellaneous Fox Parts

Reply #6
Quote from: longbedGTs
I guess they plug right into the motors rather than a harness coming from the motors...

Correct.

This is the only pic I currently have but i can take more if needed.

Miscellaneous Fox Parts

Reply #7
are you looking for the headlight switch, or the automatic dimmer switch, or both?

Miscellaneous Fox Parts

Reply #8
Do you have the seat belt latches that comes up from under the seat w/ plastic thats uncracked?
1988- 3.8- T-bird- sold 2005 Grand Prix, GTP- COMP.G MODS: Inferno Hood, GXP spoiler, Liquid Metal Wheels,K&N Intake,LED taillights,LED reverse lights, LED interior lights, 180*,605s, Pacesetters :burnout:

Miscellaneous Fox Parts

Reply #9
got a coil cover?

Miscellaneous Fox Parts

Reply #10
im interested in those inner parking lights  pm me withe a price with shipping!  08031! please and thank you!

Miscellaneous Fox Parts

Reply #11
Equalizer pics

Miscellaneous Fox Parts

Reply #12
This is the only EQ pic I have at this time, but I can take more if necessary.

Miscellaneous Fox Parts

Reply #13
No on the seat belt latches and no on the coil cover.  All I have, I listed... Sorry guys!

Miscellaneous Fox Parts

Reply #14
Quote from: blackcat
are you looking for the headlight switch, or the automatic dimmer switch, or both?

I'm looking for the headlight/panel dimmer switch (they're connected).  My fault, I should've specified.