Skip to main content
Topic: Freind is gutting an 88 Turbo Coupe (Read 1105 times) previous topic - next topic

Freind is gutting an 88 Turbo Coupe

Thats right, the whole car is up for grabs. It's being gutted because the shock towers on both sides of the front are almost total rusted out. The only things not for sale are the seats and the driver door. The car is a dark blue with Dark grey Int. Let me know what you want.

Mike

Reply #1
center console lid, and insert, power antenna, and switch??

Reply #2
Prices for:
-Hood scoops
-Steering wheel
-Intercooler

Is it a 5-speed car? If so, how do the shift  and boot look?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #3
If the drivers side front fender is in good shape with 0 rust let me know how much.

Thanks
John
Son of Jleews6, Johnny 5:p
85 GT 1C vert = resto project grey int. no power options but A/C. http://vb.foureyedpride.com/showthread.php?t=92213&highlight=convertible+build+thread
85 GT 2R hatch = ALL original sunroof car grey int.,full scale restoration coming one day
85 GT 2A hatch =  tan int. 2.5" full exhaust, BBK headers, AutoMeter Pro Comp gauges, 5-Lug w/17" Bullitts, converted to FI, 8.8 w/3.55s etc.
90 LX EL hatch = grey int. stock 5.0 auto
85 GT 1C hatch = parts car :(

Reply #4
I'll ask on all as I get requests. Let the parts list keep coming.We'll be gutting her throught the week. I'll get prices up as I get them from my freind.

Reply #5
I might want the rear end if it's intact and not already taken.  I have  a junk 7.5" that could be thrown in if you need the car to roll to get it junked, though you shouldn't need it, most flatbeds can scoop 'em up, wheels or not.

Reply #6
Cougarcrager, From what I can tell they look ok. Do you want those too?

Reply #7
Ififixyawata, the whole rear end brakes, line and all.

Reply #8
How do they look to detail? Meaning, is the leather cracked or dry in any way? It there a lot of wear on the ?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #9
That I don't know, i'll look later if you want. If you want a guess i'd say they look ok above average but i haven't seen the inside yet. It's been in a garage for about 5 years.

Reply #10
if blackcat doesnt want the console let me know im in the market.
1986 Cougar LS

Reply #11
i dont need the whole console, just those parts, if he doesnt want to seperate the parts i'll keep shopping no biggie

Reply #12
No problem guys. My freind has 3 turbo coupes and lots of extra's. I'll see what I can do.

Reply #13
Ok, I got good news and bad news to all who wanted stuff. The good is that I got part discriptions for everything you all wanted. The bad is that my freind wasn't home and I couldn't get prices. Keep the parts coming and I'll do what I can ASAP.

Blackcat: All the stuff you wanted wasn't in the car but it might be in the garage, I'll be back to you.
Cougarcrager: The scoops are intact and are dark blue, The sterring wheel is ok looking in dark blue and the intercooler I have to ask on. The boot is OK and the  is MIA. I'll ask on it
Jleews6: Some rust near the driver door on the bottom, can be fixed, Color is dark blue
Ififixyawata: It's a 8.8 Locker with 3.73 guts and disk brakes with ABS
Drj09: Seat belt covers are Dark Blue

Prices are on the way, I promise

Reply #14
Thanks man!

By the way, that's one hell of a signature you got there. ;)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]