Skip to main content
Topic: Updated w/pics - 88 Cougar LS - car plus many parts available (Read 1130 times) previous topic - next topic

Updated w/pics - 88 Cougar LS - car plus many parts available

Reply #15
30 is cool with me, shipping to 20744 let me know

Reply #16
Ok.  I'll have to go to Union Grove and find all of it in the attic.  I probably won't be able to get back there till the weekend but I'll let you know asap.

Reply #17
How much for the dash shipped?

Reply #18
Im pretty Interested in the body. My Frame is rusted so bad that the jack stand actually broke through a piece the other day and i had to find a different place to lift it from. So I would be really interested in buying that.. but shipping to Detroit Mi is gunna be a hassle...

Reply #19
Yo bubba! did the rear sell? how far are you from michigan city,IN
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

Reply #20
Hey everyone: Update - none of the parts I listed on Ebay sold so they're still available.

84 Fila - sent you a message regarding the dash.

BlackCat - I was unable to find those seat bases:dunno: - I know I have them though - I'll find them this weekend and let you know ASAP.

Matttherat & Kitz you've got mail.:D

Update

Reply #21
Hey all - sold the axle.

Feel free to make an offer on anything else. ;)