Skip to main content
Topic: New look for my TC (Read 3169 times) previous topic - next topic

New look for my TC

Reply #45
As far as I'm concerned stickers = :barf:

I would use the 800 bucks for a good paint job or engine goodies.

Quote from: CougarSE
Don't you have a bunch of hillbilly car painters down in tejas?  I know up here in Ohio I can name like 4 that I would trust to paint my car.... and they churn out some nice ass work!

I know of atleast 5, 3 of which do kick ass work, and one juggalo type guy that can airbrush like nobodys business.
85 Tbird 5.0
78 F150 351w
13 F150 4x4 3.5 Ecoboost

New look for my TC

Reply #46
Stop using common sense dammit! It's irritating, lol
TC#1- 2.5T- 10.14@134....9.76@138 with a 50shot
TC#2- Turbo BBF project
TC#3- parts car

New look for my TC

Reply #48
Ok, I get it. It seems that would be better to do in paint, though. I think the whole point of the wrap is for crazy or different designs, which I'm not so sure that I want. I just threw the design up to see what the general consensus was and boy did I get opinions lol!:flame:
TC#2- Turbo BBF project
TC#3- parts car

New look for my TC

Reply #49
i would look better in paint if you werent going to ghost a flag in the back of the white area. i say a nice paint job and then you dont have to but an emblem on you pillar.
1986 Cougar LS

New look for my TC

Reply #50
Get a charcole colored car. They look cool. Sorry I cant spell.

Maybe if you made the wrap all one color then put checkered flags on the doors and hood with a couple of raceing stripes. Oh and fade in/out the checkers. I think that would look cool.
Quote from: jcassity
I honestly dont think you could exceed the cost of a new car buy installing new *stock* parts everywhere in your coug our tbird. Its just plain impossible. You could revamp the entire drivetrain/engine/suspenstion and still come out ahead.
Hooligans! 
1988 Crown Vic wagon. 120K California car. Wifes grocery getter. (junked)
1987 Ford Thunderbird LX. 5.0. s.o., sn-95 t-5 and an f-150 clutch. Driven daily and going strong.
1986 cougar.
lilsammywasapunkrocker@yahoo.com

New look for my TC

Reply #51
that sound good too. that would look awsome on a bird in a dark gray ( cant spell either).
1986 Cougar LS

New look for my TC

Reply #52
you could always make your car one-of-a-kind..... and keep it that way. Its your car, its a statement...... make it whatever you want having no barr on what we say, its your car

we dont drive it :D

New look for my TC

Reply #53
Quote from: 87thunderbirdBlackJack
you could always make your car one-of-a-kind..... and keep it that way. Its your car, its a statement...... make it whatever you want having no barr on what we say, its your car

we dont drive it :D

Yeah, but I want something cool and different without the "wtf was he on crack when he did that?" every time someone pulls up next to me at a light.:hick:
TC#2- Turbo BBF project
TC#3- parts car

New look for my TC

Reply #54
are you going for somthing that looks awesome at a relatively cheap cost?

i'd go with a solid color a midnight tone...... a color so dark it looks black... but when you get up close..... it pops out a color like blue red or green.......if you wanted to do somthing real cool... look into kamelion paint.... that shiznit is a bitch to spray.... but in the end it looks awesome

New look for my TC

Reply #55
are you going for somthing that looks awesome at a relatively cheap cost?

i'd go with a solid color a midnight tone...... a color so dark it looks black... but when you get up close..... it pops out a color like blue red or green.......if you wanted to do somthing real cool... look into kamelion paint.... that shiznit is a bitch to spray.... but in the end it looks awesome

Last I heard, that stuff AIN'T cheap. I might just go back with black with some blacked out rims to boot.
TC#2- Turbo BBF project
TC#3- parts car

New look for my TC

Reply #56
i believe last time we used it on flames it was $36 bux a pint :D

i still think midnight red is awesome....

New look for my TC

Reply #57

i still think midnight red is awesome....

I'll throw some more ideas at him this weekend. I was gonna do it last weekend but he was real busy.
TC#2- Turbo BBF project
TC#3- parts car

New look for my TC

Reply #58

sure that wasn't an Ounce ?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1974 maverick lsx powered turbo car SOLD
1973 maverick Tijuana Taxi Tribute
1957 chevy LSX Turbo project (race car)
Owner of Joe Dirt Fabrication

New look for my TC

Reply #59
Quote from: SLEEPER T-BIRD 87
sure that wasn't an Ounce ?

lmao probably.... that shiznit aint cheap lol :giggle:

theres a 93 f-150 ligtning running around here that has the teal- red kamelion on it, i wish i had his budget..... lmao...