Skip to main content
Topic: Its on!.... and I won! (Read 3912 times) previous topic - next topic

Its on!.... and I won!

Reply #45
i thought you aready passed on that. that is the first place i go most of the time, well when im broke, so all of the time
1986 Cougar LS

Its on!.... and I won!

Reply #46
lmao, lack of the cash swayed my decisions :D

Its on!.... and I won!

Reply #47
it always does, it always does!

20 year old hooker-350
40 year old hooker- 100
cheap isnt always better but its cheaper!
WARNING! HOOKERS CAN AND MOST LIKELY WILL CARRY STDs AND ARE ILLEGAL IN MOST STATES. MOST STDS WILL NOT BE CURED WITH MORE HOOKER TREATMENTS.

ASK YOUR DOCTOR IF HOOKERS ARE RIGHT FOR YOU OR VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR MORE DETAILS ABOUT HOOKERS AND EFFECTS. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO DRIVE OR OPERATE HEAVY EQUIPMENT WHILE ON HOOKERS. MAY CAUSE RASHES AND OTHER ITCHING PROBLEMS.
* EDIT* EDIT*
1986 Cougar LS

Its on!.... and I won!

Reply #48
Quote from: cougar86_89
it always does it always does!

20 year old hooker-350
40 yearold hooker- 100
cheap isnt always better but its cheaper!
WARNING! HOOKERS CANT AND MOST LIKELY WILL CARRY STDs AND ARE ILLEGAL IN MOST STATES. MOST STDS WILL NOT BY CURED WITH MORE HOOKER TREATMENTS.

ASK YOUR DOCTOR IF HOOKERS ARE RIGHT FOR YOU OR VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR MORE DETAILS ON EFFECTS AND DETAILS. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO DRIVE OR OPERATE HEAVY EQUIPMENT WILL ON HOOKERS. MAY CAUSE RASHES AND OTHER ITCHING PROBLEMS.

You know that might have been funny had you used anything you learned in the 5th grade.
One 88

Its on!.... and I won!

Reply #49
heh

Its on!.... and I won!

Reply #50
well... i got of my lazy ass today and pulled the old starter...

i have a 19 year old miraca... its gone

so i know wut my problem is :D

and im gonna fix it

Its on!.... and I won!

Reply #53
It runs:D ! Sounds good. Now, uh, fix the rust hole;)
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.

Its on!.... and I won!

Reply #54
i got another project up my sleeve :D

but i gotta get a job before it can be done.. then i attack the body

Its on!.... and I won!

Reply #55
good job... how many psi of oil is it running ?
trick flow street heat intake , 24lbs injetors, ported GT-40's (Chip) long tube headers. and a Performance Automatic C4, with a hurst shifter!

Its on!.... and I won!

Reply #56
the better part of 60 but i need a new line.. my header fried a hole in it and its patched and not readin right

Its on!.... and I won!

Reply #57
nice...  that sounds good...

i agree, fix that rust hole already!