Skip to main content
Topic: Its on!.... and I won! (Read 3356 times) previous topic - next topic

Its on!.... and I won!

Reply #30
its lookin good!

as good as its going to look empty that is

have you thought about buting a fourm decal in there somewhere?

dont know where but im sure there is a spot like up the strut tower? it would have to start at the flat spot at the base then go on the tower and up it if you see what im saying just a thought. i might try to find room for one
1986 Cougar LS

Its on!.... and I won!

Reply #31
idk, im really starting to like this color combo....  if i ever ditched the brown on the bottom.... it would most definatly go to black...lol

im thinking of puttin a bird in the bay somewhere lol...... when i find  where......now thats a different story :D

Its on!.... and I won!

Reply #32
you guys gettin tired of my meaningless updates?

hahahahaa no more of them!, i got my block back at 4:30 today :D

thats all for now :D enjoy hopefully the next thing you see from me is a video of it running :D

Its on!.... and I won!

Reply #33
looks good! glad you could finally get it all back together. cant wait to see it in.
1986 Cougar LS

Its on!.... and I won!

Reply #34
hurry up and get that video of it running, and i think we have the fastest most efficiently updated engine rebuild thread ever. must be nice to have that kinda spair time :p i know if i did, theirs tons of stuff id do.

Its on!.... and I won!

Reply #35
Oooooooh.......pretty......
-Jim
1987 Cougar LS 5.0

Its on!.... and I won!

Reply #36
well, ive hit a snag.

it

well after all the stuff ive done... its all done...... and the starter doesnt have enough torque to turn the motor over fast enough...... to start. so im at a dead end for now..... i have no cash and i need a new starter and battery cables and starter cable....

any tips on starters? the starter for my uncles 318 dodge looks like it has the same dimentions and bolt pattern

Clayton

progress pic....

Its on!.... and I won!

Reply #37
that is how it always happens!

its all done, looking good then nothind happens in a bad ways!

it could have been worse, you could have forgot a liitle socket in there and have to take stuff back apart or not realize it and the possiblities would not have been good
1986 Cougar LS

Its on!.... and I won!

Reply #38
Is is possable to cross the line of MOPAR to Ford?

Its on!.... and I won!

Reply #39
with a little modification...... possibilities are endless

Its on!.... and I won!

Reply #40
i say try it! do a little more reseach and see if there might be any problems and go for it
1986 Cougar LS

Its on!.... and I won!

Reply #41
guess im just gonna have to look into it :D

Its on!.... and I won!

Reply #42
make sure the teeth are the same. with core, i think you can get a starter for between 20-30$ at autozone. if i hadn't left my extra outside in the rain and get it all seized up inside, i'd ship it to u at cost.

Its on!.... and I won!

Reply #44
im thinking thats a better idea at this point and time :D

ill see when i can make a run to the boneyard