Skip to main content
Topic: rolled over my sprint at 150kph (Read 852 times) previous topic - next topic

rolled over my sprint at 150kph

Went for a drive today, got my zephyr together and took it for a short drive then my gf and I were heading out to the lake in the sprint to do some fishing when.... well look at the video....
1980 birds X 3, 1982 bird, 1984 XR7, 1988 TC

Reply #1
ok.........now how did you slow down from 150  so quickly or was that kph?  lol sorry misread

Reply #2
Its km/h (150kph = 93mph) And I wasnt even pushing that hard, the car weighs nothing and with new brakes all around it stops like nothing. People generally dont trust me at intersections cause they dont think i'm going to stop lol

Reply #3
Hm, I guess I was expecting the car to be flipping down the road...
Willpower is no match for Horsepower.

Reply #4
Hm, I guess I was expecting the car to be flipping down the road...

Actually, I was thinking the same thing. Glad to hear that thats not the case!
Resident "Idiot".

Formerly TBob5pt0 :shoothead

Quote from: JeremyB;165772
Repairing a lock cylinder that is frozen or sans keys requires a drill, gumption, and a midget on a tricycle.
Quote from: Big_D
Forgot to put on intake hose when starting the car, sucked neighbors cat into intake.

Reply #5
that was stopping pretty fast. and I thought it was a crash too..

FALSE ADVERTISING!!!!!

glad it was though, that little car look like a blast to drive.

Reply #6
Yeah its fun as hell, i'll have to get a video of it getting up to top speed them slowing right down, The stretch of road is out in the country, about 3km long, and only had one very slight bend in it but 90 degree corners on each end :crazy: That video was with the windows open, my gf in the passenger seat and my tool box, 18gal air tank and fishing gear in the back :D  Once I figure out a way to attach the camera so I dont have to hold it i'll do that.