Skip to main content
Topic: 88 Cougar SE (Read 1285 times) previous topic - next topic

88 Cougar SE

Project Eliminator for sale, let me know what ya want.:D
95 Ranger Splash 2.3
88 Tbird Sport :ies::ies:
5.0 SO, stainless shorty headers, w/ Magnaflow lers. KYB struts, KYB shocks. 5lug conversion from sn95 Mustang, subframe connectors, drilled and slotted rotors, 03 Mach 1 wheels. sequential taillights.140 speedo

88 Cougar SE

Reply #1
I still can't believe you are selling this!!!
2005 Subaru WRX STi|daily driver

88 Cougar SE

Reply #2
Im intrested in the side skirts how much shipped to 78521?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
87 T-Bird turbo'd and supercharged and if things call for it juiced. :evilgrin:
88 Turbocoupe t3, 4.10's, Daily driver

88 Cougar SE

Reply #3
Quote from: 88cat
Im intrested in the side skirts how much shipped to 78521?

I'll check, and get back to you. :D
95 Ranger Splash 2.3
5.0 SO, stainless shorty headers, w/ Magnaflow lers. KYB struts, KYB shocks. 5lug conversion from sn95 Mustang, subframe connectors, drilled and slotted rotors, 03 Mach 1 wheels. sequential taillights.140 speedo

88 Cougar SE

Reply #4
Are you parting the car out completely?  I'll take anything you got for a 5 lug conversion.  Ive decided it's time.....
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

88 Cougar SE

Reply #5
Wow, that really sucks to hear. I always thought that Eliminator was almost done. You must've found something REALLY nice to let go of this project.

Anyways, what kind of exhaust setup is on her? I'm slowly but surely going to true duals.
1984 Cougar Convertible
1988 Cougar XR-7

88 Cougar SE

Reply #6
I saw 88 Cougar SE and thought somebody was trying to sell me?
One 88

88 Cougar SE

Reply #7
Quote from: 4thqtr
Wow, that really sucks to hear. I always thought that Eliminator was almost done. You must've found something REALLY nice to let go of this project.

Anyways, what kind of exhaust setup is on her? I'm slowly but surely going to true duals.

exhaust is already gone, sorry.
95 Ranger Splash 2.3

88 Cougar SE

Reply #8
working on getting shipping on the skirts, ;) . Car also has a set of M-5300-D springs, brand new $200 + shipping. Still have the set of Chuck's motor mounts I bought, never installed, and the kenny brown subframes.:D
95 Ranger Splash 2.3

88 Cougar SE

Reply #9
Quote from: Paul Flockhart
Are you parting the car out completely?  I'll take anything you got for a 5 lug conversion.  Ive decided it's time.....

I have a complete 5 lug setup, with brand new drilled and slotted rotors, and new calipers all around. Kinda heavy though $250 + shipping.:D
95 Ranger Splash 2.3

88 Cougar SE

Reply #10
how much to ship to 11735?
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

88 Cougar SE

Reply #11
Quote from: cougarman
working on getting shipping on the skirts, ;) . Car also has a set of M-5300-D springs, brand new $200 + shipping. Still have the set of Chuck's motor mounts I bought, never installed, and the kenny brown subframes.:D

I'm interested in the mounts...how much?

88 Cougar SE

Reply #12
I'll take the Cougar-specific horn button for the sport wheel... that is, if you're interested in parting with that.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

88 Cougar SE

Reply #13
do you have a center councel or the grandma seat tray? and if you do what color how muc to 63135
1986 Cougar LS

88 Cougar SE

Reply #14
Do you still have the 3.8 engine with you because I need the A/C BELT TENSIONER