Skip to main content
Topic: Help with Cat Jam (Read 2231 times) previous topic - next topic

Help with Cat Jam

Eric,
Is there anything that some of us could do from a distance to help with Cat Jam?  If you have one, maybe you could post a list of stuff needing to get done and we here on the board could just start claiming action items and get them taken care of.
"lol.. because not too many people care for that style of car"
[size=-2]Click on paw print \/[/size]

Re: Help with Cat Jam

Reply #1
I would also like to ask if there was any way that there could be a eastern, and western divisions, I know that cool cats isnt all that big of a group, but I couldnt even afford to drive my car there. Cali, is a 14 hour drive, and Ohio is probably more like 16 to 20.  If I had to drive there I am not sure that i would make it. Thats just my  :2c:
Quote from: jcassity
I honestly dont think you could exceed the cost of a new car buy installing new *stock* parts everywhere in your coug our tbird. Its just plain impossible. You could revamp the entire drivetrain/engine/suspenstion and still come out ahead.
Hooligans! 
1988 Crown Vic wagon. 120K California car. Wifes grocery getter. (junked)
1987 Ford Thunderbird LX. 5.0. s.o., sn-95 t-5 and an f-150 clutch. Driven daily and going strong.
1986 cougar.
lilsammywasapunkrocker@yahoo.com

Reply #2
I will have some info next month on my site (and here) as far as volunteering for Cat Jam. There have already been quite a few people willing to help out and I appreciate that. We just need to organize them a bit.

I'd love to have another show out west...unfortunately I have no means of doing so. However, there just might be two shows in '05. ;)

Reply #3
I'm willing to give a helping hand also

Reply #4
You know i'm up for it.

Reply #5
I volunter to drink more beer this year. Does that count?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #6
Quote from: weasle
I volunter to drink more beer this year. Does that count?

Sounds like a plan, count me in! Although I dont think I need to drink more beer next year, just some more people to drink with.

Reply #7
well count me on on that one ill drink with ya!
2001 Buick Regal LS (DD):hick:

Got that fox rash again!

-Resident smartass! :ies:

- Don't listen to the naysayers. For every person who actually helps with your project there will be 10 who will discourage you all the while thinking that they are helping. 99% of all people have good intentions. That doesn't make them right.- XR7 Dave - SCCOA.Com

Reply #8
I think you guys can count on Fro drinking next year! LOL... That reminds me, you guys helped him realize that he needs a fox body Cougar, so he's looking for one! lol... He tried to buy mine, and I just laughed at him!

Reply #9
Haha Fro's a good guy he deserves a Fox.

Reply #10
Yeah Ill Do what I can, im only 16 so i cant do much, but its better than nuthin right?

Look for me in Catjam 06

Reply #11
Quote from: baXo
Haha Fro's a good guy he deserves a Fox.

Thats for sure, I will never forget the story of the AOOOOOOOGAAAA horn or the train horn! :giggle:

Reply #12
Quote from: 1986Tbird
Thats for sure, I will never forget the story of the AOOOOOOOGAAAA horn or the train horn! :giggle:

hahah the train horn oh man D.W. if you do that again for next catjam you will be my new God.

Reply #13
Quote from: baXo
hahah the train horn oh man D.W. if you do that again for next catjam you will be my new God.

hahahaha, I'll have to hook it up on Cougar! "hmmmm, let me see... where are those 7 Ford truck horns and that air horn?"  :giggle:

... you might be a redneck if... :rolleyes: