Skip to main content
Topic: The hempmobile (Read 913 times) previous topic - next topic

The hempmobile

The Hempmobile

With a plate like that every stoner would be following you from one city to the next. Not to mention the cops.

The hempmobile

Reply #1
yes, but hemp and cannibis are not the same.

agricultural hemp is like a miricle plant IMO. but i won't rant here..

The hempmobile

Reply #2
I have to agree, I don't smoke pot, did at one time, but I had to do an information report on Hemp.  It has great strong fibers, and is much cheaper than cotton.  That's the main reason it was made illegal in America.  I guess the was a huge conspiracy involving William Randolf Hearst.  I found that hemp paper is more durable, and much cheaper to make than the wood pulp paper.  I guess him owning bazillions of acres of wood could have had something to do with it.  I personally think the plant itself with low THC content should be legalized, because it could only help the economy.  Although, the clothing itself I find kind of itchy.

The hempmobile

Reply #3
Quote from: sscobrapride
  Although, the clothing itself I find kind of itchy.

thats cause the only hemp cloths you can get in the us are hippie hemp clothes. not actually refined cloth like cotton. raw spun cotton is itchy like wool also.

The hempmobile

Reply #4
Quote from: sscobrapride
I found that hemp paper is more durable, and much cheaper to make than the wood pulp paper.

you do know that the declaration of independence is written on hemp paper.... i guest it lasts a long while too  :)

OOOH!!!  I'm a Eco Hypermiler :burnout: Not bad for 79mph on the interstate 2hours a day