Skip to main content
Topic: Thinking of parting the Tbird- '87 Tcoupe - 5.0/T5/8.8 etc (Read 671 times) previous topic - next topic

Thinking of parting the Tbird- '87 Tcoupe - 5.0/T5/8.8 etc

Prices are variable based on what you might want. For example, you just want the engine, no EFI, exhaust....or you want the whole enchilada to do a swap.

Here is the old ad from when I was going to sell it all together...

http://www.foxtbirdcougarforums.com/showthread.php?t=5316

Tires are gone already, replaced with some POS used ones to roll it around on.

It's all still together and running so if interested in the motor, you can hear it first.

T5 whines but works fine.

Overall, the body isn't too bad. Some dings here and there. If you need something specific, let me know and I'll get specific info.

I'll be posting up individual parts as time goes on. Just sticking this out there in case anyone wants to inquire on stuff.

I'm located in East Texas (near Tyler).

Thanks,
--Paul--

campbell@oldwestracing.com

Reply #1
Looking for intact rear abs sensors

Reply #2
They should be on there. I'll check them out and let you know.

Reply #3
How much for the dash trim around the instrument cluster?
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Reply #4
how much for the entire t5 stuff to do a swap on an auto car?
2001 Buick Regal LS (DD):hick:

Got that fox rash again!

-Resident smartass! :ies:

- Don't listen to the naysayers. For every person who actually helps with your project there will be 10 who will discourage you all the while thinking that they are helping. 99% of all people have good intentions. That doesn't make them right.- XR7 Dave - SCCOA.Com

Reply #5
Quote from: Cougar8775
how much for the entire t5 stuff to do a swap on an auto car?

Depends on what all you need.

Give me an idea of your shopping list.

Reply #6
Quote from: Paul Flockhart
How much for the dash trim around the instrument cluster?

Let me get a pic and check it for any bad spots. I'll get back to you.

Reply #7
Man, that stinks. I hope you can still find someone to buy the whole car from you.

However, if you do end up parting it, i'd like to inquire about the exhaust from the H-pipe back...
1984 Cougar Convertible
1988 Cougar XR-7

Reply #8
I am going to try and spend some quality time at the shop this week removing stuff. I'll get pics of everything then. Anything posted here will definately get a pic.

Thanks for all the interest.

Reply #9
I have tried to email you but it wont go through. Im interested in the car. If you have sold some parts of it that would be fine because I have a TKO and a perfect interior.
My email is
johnleews6@charter.net

If you could send me your contact info that would be great.

Thanks
John
Son of Jleews6, Johnny 5:p
85 GT 1C vert = resto project grey int. no power options but A/C. http://vb.foureyedpride.com/showthread.php?t=92213&highlight=convertible+build+thread
85 GT 2R hatch = ALL original sunroof car grey int.,full scale restoration coming one day
85 GT 2A hatch =  tan int. 2.5" full exhaust, BBK headers, AutoMeter Pro Comp gauges, 5-Lug w/17" Bullitts, converted to FI, 8.8 w/3.55s etc.
90 LX EL hatch = grey int. stock 5.0 auto
85 GT 1C hatch = parts car :(

Reply #10
Quote from: jleews6
I have tried to email you but it wont go through. Im interested in the car. If you have sold some parts of it that would be fine because I have a TKO and a perfect interior.
My email is
johnleews6@charter.net

If you could send me your contact info that would be great.

Thanks
John

I am very very sorry. I just realized a minute ago my email for that server was not coming through. Things like that always happen at the wrong time.

I'll email you all of my contact info. I was actually heading out there tomorrow to start pulling stuff off of it. Nothing is sold yet. I'm sure we can figure out a deal for just the stuff you need.

Reply #11
t5 trans pedals cluch cable and quadrant shifter and shift boot and surround for the full console cars.
2001 Buick Regal LS (DD):hick:

Got that fox rash again!

-Resident smartass! :ies:

- Don't listen to the naysayers. For every person who actually helps with your project there will be 10 who will discourage you all the while thinking that they are helping. 99% of all people have good intentions. That doesn't make them right.- XR7 Dave - SCCOA.Com