Skip to main content
Topic: 1988 turbo coupe doors great condition f/s (Read 760 times) previous topic - next topic

1988 turbo coupe doors great condition f/s

Light blueish color. Tinted windows. No rust or dents E-mail me for pics. $75 each. Located in westeren Pa.

Reply #1
ttt

Reply #2
I'm still looking for a nice set for my 88 that the "just learning how to drive" daughter caved in. I'm in sw VA, and may be able to meet you somewhere. If you wouldn't mind, send me a few pics to longgrifle@yahoo.com.

One other thing, do you know if they will fit an '88 LS?

Thanks

Reply #3
Yep, they'll fit. Pics sent.

Reply #4
Got them, and they look pretty good. Let me se the bottom of the piggy bank and get back to you in a day or two.

BTW, I'll be in the DC area the 29th through the 2nd, so I may be able to meet you somewhere if that's no problem. Oh yea, I almos forgot, how far from DC are you?

Reply #5
Well, this may work out perfectly. My dad is working in dc as we speak. He goes monday thru thursday. So you might be able to catch him before he leaves the 29th. I get his exact times for you.

Reply #6
Do I hear the track from the Twlight Zone playing in the back ground? :D 

That's way cool! I have to get my oldest daughter on a plane to Spain at 5AM on the 29th so I have the rest of the day free! My bro-in-law knows how to get around pretthy good up there, so meeting your dad sounds like a winner!

BTW, I will be able st get the $$ together by then too!

Reply #7
c00chrick,

have you talked to your dad yet? I'm pretty certin that I will be up in the DC area next weekend (29th thru 2nd) and I can pick the doors up then.

Reply #8
Yeah he'll do it. I think its gonna be in the morning. I'll get more specific times.

Reply #9
 we had a change of plans.....thanks mom-in-law:mad:

The wife gest to go up see our daughter off and I have to mom-in-law sit.:mad:

Anyway, plans now are for us to be up there at the end of July when our daughter gets back. I hope you still have them by then, if you do I will still want them. I'll talk to my bro in law and see if there is a possibility that he can pick them up earlier. Don't hold your breath to long though, I'm not sure that both of them will fit in the back of his explorer.:rolleyes:

:sorry: