Skip to main content
Topic: Rims (Read 1212 times) previous topic - next topic

Rims

Hey guys anyone got pictures of a grey tbird with turbine rims on it? As well as a grey tbird with the snowflakes. I'm going to have one of the sets blasted and powdercoated and I'd like to get a better idea of what they'd look like with tires on them as opposed to sitting on the ground next to the car.

Thanks
1987 Tbird 5.0 swap, go fast mods coming soon....

Rims

Reply #2
Those are nice! I'll probly end up going that route after all those are alot easier to buff and clean than the freakin turbines, but I'm still curious as to how the turbs would look on a bird. Although i could just sell the turbines i'm sure someone out there is interested in buying them.
1987 Tbird 5.0 swap, go fast mods coming soon....

Rims

Reply #3
Here is some of my buddys 84 TC.

Rims

Reply #4
heres some pics of normal snowflakes on an 88 not grey but gives you an idea
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1974 maverick lsx powered turbo car SOLD
1973 maverick Tijuana Taxi Tribute
1957 chevy LSX Turbo project (race car)
Owner of Joe Dirt Fabrication

Rims

Reply #5
Gunkel04 has a grey car with turbines...
2015 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0, 6-speed, Guard Green - too much awesome for one car

1988 5.0 Thunderbird :birdsmily: SOLD SEPT 11 2010: TC front clip/hood ♣ Body & paint completed Oct 2007 ♣ 3.55 TC rear end and front brakes ♣ TC interior ♣ CHE rear control arms (adjustable lowers) ♣ 2001 Bullitt springs ♣ Energy suspension poly busings ♣ Kenne Brown subframe connectors ♣ CWE engine mounts ♣ Thundercat sequential turn signals ♣ Explorer overhead console (temp/compass display) ♣ 2.25" off-road dual exhaust ♣ T-5 transmission swap completed Jan 2009 ♣