Skip to main content
Topic: Looks like things are working again. (Read 2355 times) previous topic - next topic

Looks like things are working again.

test

Reply #1
Yeah Baxo! :)

Reply #2
Sweeet.

Reply #3
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo - '85 Marquis LTS - '86 LTD Wagon

Reply #4
 what do you guys do just sit around here waiting for it to come back? cuz I just turned it on haha

Reply #5
Nope, just happened to have a break while putting tile down to I checked email and then the site ;)
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo - '85 Marquis LTS - '86 LTD Wagon

Reply #6
Well then it was fate ;)

Reply #7
I just finished checking my hotmail and decided to check the site. I noticed the "you're on the new server..." notice had disappeared so I  refreashed and there you were.

Reply #8
Glad its back up, I was gettin desperate...

Reply #9
I'ts been a busy few days for me, so I couldn't do it earlier and I don't now about Carm or Eric as well, but I did have some time to tweak the files yesterday to try to get the Database working, and it didn't seem to get going, But then I had some things to take care of so i couldn't look into it until today. Well i checked the site today and miracolously the database was connected (maybe Carm or Eric did something, or whatever changes i made yesterday needed some time to work)

Reply #10
yay!!11eleven
It's Gumby's fault.

Reply #11
yyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeaassssss!!!

thank you for all your hard work to get her back up guys, it was gettin rough over here.
gumby - beauty may fade, but stupid is forever!

Reply #12
Hmmm...I didn't do anything at all, Alex. Maybe time was just needed for the domain name to fully propogate, then the database connection naturally followed. In any case, glad that it's working again. You did a great job keeping things as they were! Gotta love not having to re-register. ;)

Reply #13
glad to see it working again. thanks for all of the HARD work

Reply #14
Yeah and all the info being there, oh and most importantly, the random banners ;)